Social War Room Lounge V219: A tomato deserves respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonni

POTY 2020
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks to @AgonyandIrony

Moral dilemma: would you eat your own eyeballs if you were blind?

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Tonni note: Refrain from calling users "carnies" because their parents and grandparents had a small, innocent cotton candy stand at the carnival.

I would also like to add that I like being friends with you and I hope we can keep it that way.

I'll write a small poem and maybe you guys can post yours too?

Hey carnie,
go sell some cotton candy

Last edited:
33-1.jpg

https://www.brusselstimes.com/belgium/61085/belgiums-king-philippe-is-europes-poorest-monarch/

What was the last time you guys pissed your pants? I was 14, I was in class and I had to laugh and I pissed my pants.

I hope you like tomatoes tonni.

they are delicious.

edit: lol how did you know I was reading. I never pay attention when this thing gets stickied but it’s down here

@AgonyandIrony are you close to the villalobos rescue centre from pitbulls & parolees?

go stroke you some dogs buddeh, feel better

I hope you like tomatoes tonni.

they are delicious.

edit: lol how did you know I was reading. I never pay attention when this thing gets stickied but it’s down here
I do like tomatoes but I hate people who pretend they're actually a fruit. Yeah maybe technically, but have you ever made fruitsoup? No. Tomato is neither a fruit nor a vegetable, morally speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back