War Room Lounge V195: Cleaning your room while high on pills with your pet lobster

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AgonyandIrony good to have you back bud.

Side note: How did Leprous go from a dope prog metal band to being like "i bet we can make dope pop songs about mental illness" and just.......... pull it off?

"Hey dad, who was President when you were a kid?"
"Oh, I don't know, I guess I think about killing myself pretty frequently. And why not? What's so great about living? You know when I'm happy? For about five seconds in the morning when I first wake up, before I remember who I am and what my life is all about: anxiety, disappointment, diarrhea more often than not. (sighs) I don't know if there's an afterlife, but who cares? Nothingness couldn't be any worse than this meaningless march through my empty days."

This scene will forever crack me up.

I recall (again this may be utter bollocks) him blaming his performance at Live Aid on being upset about the famine in Africa.
I'm going to use that excuse next time I get excuse next time I get whiskey dick.

"It's not you, it's just....the famine and genocide... That mall bought salt lamp lets me know you understand things on a deeper level"

@AgonyandIrony good to have you back bud.

Side note: How did Leprous go from a dope prog metal band to being like "i bet we can make dope pop songs about mental illness" and just.......... pull it off?
Haven't really listened to them much. I'll add them into my vibe rotation tonight.

What does WPEM stand for?
When Posters Embody Mediocrity. It's how you tag yourself after shitposting.

Last edited:
I'm going to use that excuse next time I get excuse next time I get whiskey dick.

"It's not you, it's just....the famine in genocide... That mall bought salt lamp lets me know you understand things on a deeper level"

"Its not you baby, its what happened in Rwanda" <whispers softy whilst staring out into the distance> "cut... down...the...tall... trees..."

@Falsedawn @Gregolian

I have an anime confession to make. As a kid I loved DBZ like a lot of kids from that era. I loved it so much that I would always tune in about five or so minutes early so as not to miss it. The show right before was Sailor Moon so I'd always catch the tail end of it, usually a big dramatic fight scene with the monster of the week. After seeing it like one or two times I totally had a kid crush on Sailor Moon and I even thought Tuxedo Mask was kinda cool and of course the transformation sequences were awesome but I never had the guts to watch it because I was afraid of what my brothers would say since its clearly a girl show. I regret that now, feels like it would've been a fun show to watch at the time. Definitely a regret I'll carry to my grave.

I only mention this now because Google searching for "anime weed" brings up many great Sailor Moon gifs
e9327c65e6df6acf800bf38b94f9cd0f.gif

2a2.gif

tumblr_p7ifqrW3Go1wn2b96o1_400.gifv

1544062835086_1494460507250.gif

Last edited:
White
Progressive
Ethnomasochists.

Stupid ass self loathing leftists who in an effort to combat racism end up fomenting more racism and nazi like behavior than nazi themselves.

They sound like lots of fun; thankfully I've never met one.

Reactions: lsa
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back