War Room Lounge V195: Cleaning your room while high on pills with your pet lobster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted: Nov 27, 2020 / 03:26 PM EST / Updated: Nov 27, 2020 / 04:31 PM EST

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) – Fort Wayne police have confirmed that multiple shots were fired at Glenbrook Square Mall Friday afternoon. No injuries from the incident were reported to police.

Shoppers quickly exited the mall after the incident began around 3:00 p.m. A large amount of Fort Wayne police officers and Indiana State Police troopers gathered at the mall entrance near Red Robin minutes later.

Police worked to clear the mall store-by-store and told shoppers to leave the area around the shopping center. They have started looking for surveillance video that may have captured the incident.

No suspect information was shared by police.

WANE 15 is working to confirm details. This story will be updated.

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 / 03:26 PM EST / Updated: Nov 27, 2020 / 04:31 PM EST

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) – Fort Wayne police have confirmed that multiple shots were fired at Glenbrook Square Mall Friday afternoon. No injuries from the incident were reported to police.

Shoppers quickly exited the mall after the incident began around 3:00 p.m. A large amount of Fort Wayne police officers and Indiana State Police troopers gathered at the mall entrance near Red Robin minutes later.

Police worked to clear the mall store-by-store and told shoppers to leave the area around the shopping center. They have started looking for surveillance video that may have captured the incident.

No suspect information was shared by police.

WANE 15 is working to confirm details. This story will be updated.
Wow if there’s no injuries then it turned out about as good as can be hoped for

I played that Darkwood game I was telling you guys about and it gave me insane nightmares. Legit one of the freakiest games I've played in years. I've seen people compare it to Silent Hill 2 on a pure dread level and I hella get it.

@HereticBD I remember you asking about Little Nightmares, have you heard of Darkwood? It's like $6 on Steam right now. Highly recommend.

starmen, assemble
Holy shit. I legit cackled.

Also enjoy this video you filthy animals.

a234f0c23867456b9098358a8d522c34.gif

I can hear him in the background always when falling asleep, like vinyl crackles when playing a record

That was some bad sleep paralysis.

What was your most recent one?

I haven’t had one in like 2 months and I’m afraid it’s saving up for a dandy. Have only had one with hypervivid hallucinations in last 6 months. Had an episode that I took our newborn daughter into bed with us, rolled over on her, and then due to sleep paralysis couldn’t move off of her to stop suffocating her. Snapped out of it finally screaming bloody murder thinking I’d killed our daughter.

Sleep paralysis sucks

What was your most recent one?

I haven’t had one in like 2 months and I’m afraid it’s saving up for a dandy. Have only had one with hypervivid hallucinations in last 6 months. Had an episode that I took our newborn daughter into bed with us, rolled over on her, and then due to sleep paralysis couldn’t move off of her to stop suffocating her. Snapped out of it finally screaming bloody murder thinking I’d killed our daughter.

Sleep paralysis sucks
15 minutes ago. And that's awful dude.

@HereticBD I remember you asking about Little Nightmares, have you heard of Darkwood? It's like $6 on Steam right now. Highly recommend.

I've heard about it, but I'm not too big on horror games. I always find the initial rush of the game design that gives you that feeling of fear and helplessness, to turn into frustration over time, where you're fighting the game's mechanics more than anything else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back