War Room Lounge v102: You're just jealous he's a Hitler-loving guy who f^@&s tons of prostitutes

You are cursed with the following, and you may remove only 3 of these curses:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was posting on the dog on a public desktop while in Manas, Kyrgyzstan awaiting my return from Afghanistan

Some rando dude came up behind me and simply said "Rickson by armbar" and walked away

Like in a movie he turned as he rounded the corner of this airstrip, and we air brofisted across the room

Do you need a safe space little buddy?
I believe there is one just down the road from you. At the intersection of "get a life" and "go fuck yourself"
Hope you make it there, you sad little
man-child...

Not really, hope you get hit by the Trump train on the way....

tumblr_pop5t7iKH21ry46hlo1_500.gif

That was pretty lame. I now see why you made the list.

If somebody was on a dry spell because they just moved to a new city, would this be a good tactic? I'm asking for a friend
If you are on a dry spell, you definitely are going to want to use a good lube.

The Wolf doesn’t concern himself with the opinions of sheep.
Wolves can’t even talk, noob.

I demand that all users with newer join dates reveal what their previously banned usernames were.

Just watched Midway....ehhhh

When will Hollywood make me a decent WWII dogfighting movie? All I want is P51 Mustangs vs. ME109/ME262s action. Stop talking about milk and killing cows and get to it

Ford vs Ferrari was superb though highly recommend

I demand that all users with newer join dates reveal what their previously banned usernames were.
Hard disagree. Guessing is a big part of the fun. It’s pretty rad to put shitters one the spotlight when you guess correctly and they start going “no but he was a great poster and shouldn’t have been banned”.

Also, the whole point of not IP banning people is stripping them of the e-cred they’ve accumulated and turning them into cum belt Untouchables.

I'm no Bernie Bro, but what the fuck is up with the news coverage on the primary? This was on Politico...

Like, The Onion is publishing the same kind of stuff. When you are literally saying the same things they are, it's time to take a look in the mirror. Seriously what is this?
Yikes that seems bad, got a link?
I was posting on the dog on a public desktop while in Manas, Kyrgyzstan awaiting my return from Afghanistan

Some rando dude came up behind me and simply said "Rickson by armbar" and walked away

Like in a movie he turned as he rounded the corner of this airstrip, and we air brofisted across the room
Rickson by armbar? That's an OG Sherdogger right there.
I've been meaning to watch that one. Doesn't necessarily look that great to me but I like Damon and Bale and I like the concept of blue collar America vs stuck up Eurofags.

Yikes that seems bad, got a link?

Rickson by armbar? That's an OG Sherdogger right there.

I've been meaning to watch that one. Doesn't necessarily look that great to me but I like Damon and Bale and I like the concept of blue collar America vs stuck up Eurofags.

Highly recommended, the sets were awesome. I’m also a car connoisseur so the Porches, Astons, and Ferraris were a selling point. I’m loving these 60´s type movies like this one and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood....another one I’d recommend as well...a bit too long but the pay off will subvert your expeditions..wink, wink

How many times do women in your office vent to you about how fat they think they are? (9 times out of 10 they are not overweight)

and how do you address these questions?
Take a knife and start chasing them. “What? I thought you wanted to lose weight?”

Alternatively show them your pancake ass and ask them if they don’t want to rethink losing all that jelly.

Do you need a safe space little buddy?
I believe there is one just down the road from you. At the intersection of "get a life" and "go fuck yourself"
Hope you make it there, you sad little
man-child...

Not really, hope you get hit by the Trump train on the way....
Why would there be a train on a road? Do you even know about railways?

Just watched Midway....ehhhh

When will Hollywood make me a decent WWII dogfighting movie? All I want is P51 Mustangs vs. ME109/ME262s action. Stop talking about milk and killing cows and get to it

I remember play a WW2 plane simulation game I absolutely sucked at. I started out already flying because I couldn’t figure out how to lift off. Sitting in the cockpit, you could actually look around and pull levers and press buttons and shit. I’m like ‘hmm what’s this button for’ and my left wing just breaks off. Thinking about reinstalling it.

I remember play a WW2 plane simulation game I absolutely sucked at. I started out already flying because I couldn’t figure out how to lift off. Sitting in the cockpit, you could actually look around and pull levers and press buttons and shit. I’m like ‘hmm what’s this button for’ and my left wing just breaks off. Thinking about reinstalling it.
I remember when I was a kid I had one of those (supposedly) realistic flight simulators. Tried and failed multiple times to fly the passenger planes, the only plane I could fly was some Cessna model. I could take off and stabilize the plane but I had trouble landing it. Was before 9/11, nowadays I think if I used a flight simulator to learn to take off and fly a plane but not land it I'd be put on a watch list.

Why would there be a train on a road? Do you even know about railways?

Tbf they cross the road pretty often. Yet chickens get all the attention.

How many times do women in your office vent to you about how fat they think they are? (9 times out of 10 they are not overweight)

and how do you address these questions?

Quite often. If not that, then they worry aloud about not gaining too much muscle. ''How do I work out without gaining muscle?'' Like, bitch, you have about 1 nmol/l of test in your blood, that's how you work out without gaining much muscle.

Quite often. If not that, then they worry aloud about not gaining too much muscle. ''How do I work out without gaining muscle?'' Like, bitch, you have about 1 nmol/l of test in your blood, that's how you work out without gaining much muscle.
I just tell them: stick to anavar, quit doing the tren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back