War Room Lounge v102: You're just jealous he's a Hitler-loving guy who f^@&s tons of prostitutes

You are cursed with the following, and you may remove only 3 of these curses:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cheers to, uh, @Fawlty, for the thread title

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Cheers @Gregolian

received-161726101932867.jpg

Hit "show ignored content" once in one of the election threads and got cock slapped by a mangled dong of shit posts. Someone should make a horse race thread for the worst poster in the War Room where every time a shitty poster makes a shitty post they move one point ahead

-----------MichiganMMA78
---nostradumbass
-------------Confucamus
--------AlexDB89
-----bobgeese
---ShadowRun
------------FarmerBrown

"Oh, my! FarmerBrown coming 'round the corner with "Nazis were actually liberals" but here comes AlexDB89 with "Bill Gates is a communist" cutting into bobgeese's lead! Bobgeese is really going to have to start comparing Brett Kavanaugh to Rosa Parks if he wants to keep his lead as we head down the final stretch!"

How many times do women in your office vent to you about how fat they think they are? (9 times out of 10 they are not overweight)

and how do you address these questions?

Hit "show ignored content" once in one of the election threads and got cock slapped by a mangled dong of shit posts. Someone should make a horse race thread for the worst poster in the War Room where every time a shitty poster makes a shitty post they move one point ahead

-----------MichiganMMA78
---nostradumbass
-------------Confucamus
--------AlexDB89
-----bobgeese
---ShadowRun
------------FarmerBrown

"Oh, my! FarmerBrown coming 'round the corner with "Nazis were actually liberals" but here comes AlexDB89 with "Bill Gates is a communist" cutting into bobgeese's lead! Bobgeese is really going to have to start comparing Brett Kavanaugh to Rosa Parks if he wants to keep his lead as we head down the final stretch!"
That's really funny. Anything like that would be shut down by complaints though.

How many times do women in your office vent to you about how fat they think they are? (9 times out of 10 they are not overweight)

You look deep in their eyes and tell them you agree. They will never talk about their weight in front of you again.

Geez, that's a way better view than the snow-and-mud-covered construction project that I'm looking at right now, through a foggy rain that's wetter than most rain, somehow.
Those are all the worst weathers, and sadly I am destined to return to much of the same.

Is your av, uh... pulsing?

Those are all the worst weathers, and sadly I am destined to return to much of the same.

Is your av, uh... pulsing?
Pete is pulsing picosanders

(god I've been waiting all day to say that)

Where are you? Having fun? I'm jonesing for something tropical.

the price gouging for Hotels or Air BnB's this weekend is insane, i get it's Valentines day but cmon son

There are places, multiple of them mind you, for 1k+ A NIGHT in f'n Big Bear

the price gouging for Hotels or Air BnB's this weekend is insane, i get it's Valentines day but cmon son

There are places, multiple of them mind you, for 1k+ A NIGHT in f'n Big Bear
Gotta have the perfect Mountain View to stick your dick in someone or rub vaginas

You say "No, you're not fat. Too heavy for my tastes, but I would never say you're obese or anything like that. You're worried about nothing."
Smile and then stroll away.

Last edited:
Gotta have the perfect Mountain View to stick your dick in someone or rub vaginas
i feel you
but it's Big Bear, not Park City or Aspen or some ish

I'm actually like extremely close to big bear, the base of the mountain is only 30 mins away or so

i feel you

I'm actually like extremely close to big bear, the base of the mountain is only 30 mins away or so
If you want to go, just pack your shit and be ready. Start first thing in the morning, but wait until well into the day on Friday if need be, you'll nail one at a good price, I bet. I would think some would lower the price going into the weekend to get an occupant. Perfect for someone close by.

i feel you

Park City peak season is stupid expensive

I'm beginning to see why so many people invest in properties, in CDPs or Unincorporated Communities

there's no city council or anything to regulate Air BnB rates, usage, probably no HOAs, etc....

I live in an incorporated city, but the two places next to me are CDPs and thus regulated by the County. Well, i live in the largest landmass county in the entire US, so ya, they regulate jack and shit. And w/ so many people visiting JTNP and other hipster shit, people are making bank but it has completely killed the family rental market

-----------MichiganMMA78
---nostradumbass
-------------Confucamus
--------AlexDB89
-----bobgeese
---ShadowRun
------------FarmerBrown

@MichiganMMA78
@nostradumbass
@Confucamus
@AlexDB89
@bobgeese
@ShadowRun
@FarmerBrown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back