War Room Lounge v102: You're just jealous he's a Hitler-loving guy who f^@&s tons of prostitutes

You are cursed with the following, and you may remove only 3 of these curses:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit "show ignored content" once in one of the election threads and got cock slapped by a mangled dong of shit posts. Someone should make a horse race thread for the worst poster in the War Room where every time a shitty poster makes a shitty post they move one point ahead

-----------MichiganMMA78
---nostradumbass
-------------Confucamus
--------AlexDB89
-----bobgeese
---ShadowRun
------------FarmerBrown

"Oh, my! FarmerBrown coming 'round the corner with "Nazis were actually liberals" but here comes AlexDB89 with "Bill Gates is a communist" cutting into bobgeese's lead! Bobgeese is really going to have to start comparing Brett Kavanaugh to Rosa Parks if he wants to keep his lead as we head down the final stretch!"
This kid is so gotten to

@MichiganMMA1978 @nostradumbass @Confucamus @AlexDB9 @bobgeese
@ShadowRun @Farmer Br0wn

Could you imagine being this pent up with hate?

Pete is pulsing picosanders

(god I've been waiting all day to say that)

Where are you? Having fun? I'm jonesing for something tropical.

<WellThere>

Nassau, Bahamas.

Ended up in a weird spot this month where I have two almost back-to-back Caribbean cruises, which aren't vacation options I would normally go for at all. Sun is sure a nice change though.

Anything new around here? Seemed to be some chatter about Oeshon in the last thread, but you don't see all the posts when you scroll through without logging in.

I haven't followed politics too closely the last few weeks either. Are the Dems ready to rally around Bernie yet or what? Will Bloomberg end up being a factor at all or no?

How many times do women in your office vent to you about how fat they think they are? (9 times out of 10 they are not overweight)

and how do you address these questions?

Usually with a response that gets either a laugh or a trip to HR.

This kid is so gotten to

@MichiganMMA1978 @nostradumbass @Confucamus @AlexDB9 @bobgeese
@ShadowRun @Farmer Br0wn

Could you imagine being this pent up with hate?
Meh, the guy seems legitimately mentally ill and generally angry. Up to him to get therapy or whatever, but that's definitely where it's going if you take yourself that seriously on the karate forum and spend that much time rage posting and wishing ill on strangers while declaring yourself a genius and moral/ethical exemplar. I don't think the guy socializes much irl is what I'm getting at.

Hit "show ignored content" once in one of the election threads and got cock slapped by a mangled dong of shit posts. Someone should make a horse race thread for the worst poster in the War Room where every time a shitty poster makes a shitty post they move one point ahead

-----------MichiganMMA78
---nostradumbass
-------------Confucamus
--------AlexDB89
-----bobgeese
---ShadowRun
------------FarmerBrown

"Oh, my! FarmerBrown coming 'round the corner with "Nazis were actually liberals" but here comes AlexDB89 with "Bill Gates is a communist" cutting into bobgeese's lead! Bobgeese is really going to have to start comparing Brett Kavanaugh to Rosa Parks if he wants to keep his lead as we head down the final stretch!"
the cuban twat wins by a mile, amerikurarcana couldnt make the start as he was too busy counting teh gays in tv shows.....

-----------MichiganMMA78
---nostradumbass
-------------Confucamus
--------AlexDB89
-----bobgeese
---ShadowRun
------------FarmerBrown

{<jordan}
Imagine being this gotten to

-----------MichiganMMA78
---nostradumbass
-------------Confucamus
--------AlexDB89
-----bobgeese
---ShadowRun
------------FarmerBrown

@Farmer Br0wn @AlexDB9 @bobgeese @ShadowRun @Confucamus @nostradumbass

How many times do women in your office vent to you about how fat they think they are? (9 times out of 10 they are not overweight)

and how do you address these questions?
Ask you can masturbate in front of them.

Cheers @Gregolian

received-161726101932867.jpg

Eyyy who’s in the Bahamas? I peep Atlantis in the distance

Ask you can masturbate in front of them.

That implies that you haven't already, which hurts their self esteem further.

The correct response is "I've busted fat nuts to your facebook pictures".

-----------MichiganMMA78
---nostradumbass
-------------Confucamus
--------AlexDB89
-----bobgeese
---ShadowRun
------------FarmerBrown

For a guy who runs out and let’s women he knows be sedated against their will you sure are salty....and it’s DB9 as in Aston Martin David Brown 9 goofball

On a lighter non let your girl get roofied note if you’re ever in the Bahamas your friend Alex recommends Pearl Island for a nice day escape

D3C6184D-7382-4CE6-8F05-C1DC3EF56C05_50.jpeg

62D40C63-B63C-462F-B988-CFA1A961A352_50.jpeg

DDD70EC7-ADA2-486C-927A-D1CE2CC62825_50.jpeg

You partaken in that swimming with feral pigs action?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back