War Room Lounge v102: You're just jealous he's a Hitler-loving guy who f^@&s tons of prostitutes

You are cursed with the following, and you may remove only 3 of these curses:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have Farmer and Alex on ignore of that group.

You're just a very promising prospect at this juncture, but your potential for stupidity is limitless. Work hard, eat a bowl of paint chips every morning, and you'll be a future GOAT.

The GOAT of what? Being on the list of people you've put on ignore but still obsess over? Not sure sure what realm of political discourse you want to exist in but anytime a poster picks you apart in a debate or you just get outwitted, you put that person on ignore and wish death on them. If you want to exist solely in a liberal, cancer wishing echo chamber, be my guest.

The GOAT of what? Being on the list of people you've put on ignore but still obsess over? Not sure sure what realm of political discourse you want to exist in but anytime a poster picks you apart in a debate or you just get outwitted, you put that person on ignore and wish death on them. If you want to exist solely in a liberal, cancer wishing echo chamber, be my guest.

See, this is the sort of talent you just can't teach.

I want a Japanese Macaque so bad but NY laws prohibit us from having monkeys as pets. Kurimatsu is my favorite because he's a straight up thief. they're all fucking hilarious:

Yeah, I think the real accurate central claim, though, was that Biden would collapse into a shit heap immediately out of the gate.

Honestly, I think most people were just watching with their jaws on the floor as Biden's approval numbers seemed to hold steady after gaffe after gaffe after gaffe...

I don't know how people can dislike Lebron

Him off the court.... nothing but respect.

him on the court? I hope he experiences misery and he’s like 3-6 in finals so HAHA at “goat”

I also grew up a Jordan/Pippen/Rodman fan so there is some bias

Him off the court.... nothing but respect.

him on the court? I hope he experiences misery and he’s like 3-6 in finals so HAHA at “goat”

Why is losing in the Finals worse than losing in earlier playoff rounds?

Jordan went to six and won six?...

I also really hate the era of basketball that LeBron is playing in where everyone is too scared to be in someone’s poster so they barely play defense and the proliferation of the long ball annoys me

I want a Japanese Macaque so bad but NY laws prohibit us from having monkeys as pets. Kurimatsu is my favorite because he's a straight up thief. they're all fucking hilarious:

It's so cute. I just hope that those monkeys are treated well. I used to think the standing poodles were cute until I saw how they were trained, now that shit makes my blood boil.

I don't know how people can dislike Lebron

As a personality, he's been fine for some time.

Most of the hate imo, though, comes from the fact that he's just overrated as a competitor. He's consistently had stellar supporting casts since leaving Cleveland in 2009, but he's also consistently made his teams less than the sum total of their parts by pigeonholing their offenses through him and forcing everyone around him to shoot as soon as they touch the ball. I can't remember who it was, but he got criticism from a former Heat teammate for that, saying that you can't expect every player to be Kyle Korver: sometimes other guys need to touch the ball and get into their own groove.

Durant touched on it last year: https://www.businessinsider.com/kev...ng-lebron-james-media-attention-style-2018-12. Bringing up Kevin Love is on-point because, despite being an All-Star, changing his game to fit Lebron, and then still producing in a new role, he still got dogged as pretty much a scrub.

It's not, but he did can crush through the weakest conference in league history for 15 years. In the Western Conference, he'd have gotten out of the first round maybe 4 times in his career.

Jordan went to six and won six?...

I also really hate the era of basketball that LeBron is playing in where everyone is too scared to be in someone’s poster so they barely play defense and the proliferation of the long ball annoys me

But why is Jordan losing in the 1st or 1nd round of the playoffs better than LeBron losing in the finals?

Also the year after Jordan retired after the first 3peat the Bulls went 55-27 without him.

Also taking a quick glance at the stats it would appear that the league averaged more points during Jordan's career than Lebron's so I think your claim about defense is baseless.

Honestly, I think most people were just watching with their jaws on the floor as Biden's approval numbers seemed to hold steady after gaffe after gaffe after gaffe...
Tbh most "gaffes" don't really matter to people. They're just red meat for junkies, but pretty minor at the end of the day.

Bidens collapse is in line with his other presedential campaigns.

It's so cute. I just hope that those monkeys are treated well. I used to think the standing poodles were cute until I saw how they were trained, now that shit makes my blood boil.

I believe they are. one of them just passed away, 80yrs old, but in human years he was 19. they're always feeding them in videos, so one thing for sure is that they're not starving haha.

Possibly the most consumerist disappointment I've ever had:

The boots I've been waiting to go on sale just did . . . but they only have stock in the size above mine and the size below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back