War Room Longue V. 73: Royal Rumble

Who should judge?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wonder of the first thought on what a man becomes after he decided to cross the unimaginable planes of his potential. That first synapse of emotion surging throughout their corporeal form..... Would the mind cease to wonder once experiencing absolute complete tranquility? Would their resolve to become the transcendent cease? Or would they just accept their perfection thus becoming the stoic glistening being they were truly meant to be? Whatever the case when I see their eyes meet my own upon the awakening.... I witness an angels rebirth, a nonpareil moment in time where the meta clarity of perception that is forever altered.

Right Wing? Man is everything on fucking earth political to you? You are a sad fucking dude.

RIGHT WING!!!!!!

Lofl

And it did start with that if you were actually paying attention and not automatically doing the this poster good, this poster bad schtick

That part of your conversation was fine, it became a shitshow with your little " Id beat you up IRL" derping.

I always wonder of the first thought on what a man becomes after he decided to cross the unimaginable planes of his potential. That first synapse of emotion surging throughout their corporeal form..... Would the mind cease to wonder once experiencing absolute complete tranquility? Would their resolve to become the transcendent cease? Or would they just accept their perfection thus becoming the stoic glistening being they were truly meant to be? Whatever the case when I see their eyes meet my own upon the awakening.... I witness an angels rebirth, a nonpareil moment in time where the meta clarity of perception that is forever altered.
vintage stuff, Mr. senri.
sententious and redolent.

The this I referred to

I’m with you...

, and that I said mockingly to you earlier,

Wait a minute right there buddy. You mocked me? And we’ve met?

was a that dummy actually saying "I bet you wouldn't say that to my face."

I bet you wouldnt say that to my face!

But mostly because our faces probably won’t ever approach each other.

That part of your conversation was fine, it became a shitshow with your little " Id beat you up IRL" derping.

Careful, he might pull up

v3aqCQg.gif

This thread was the logical extension of the previous thread. Anyone who wishes to express their grievances can file a complaint with my sweaty ass. All complaints will be shit on immediately.

Thank you,
Management

I’m with you...

Wait a minute right there buddy. You mocked me? And we’ve met?

I bet you wouldnt say that to my face!

But mostly because our faces probably won’t ever approach each other.

I was mocking SBJJ's earlier tard post, by saying the exact same thing to you

The this I referred to, and that I said mockingly to you earlier, was a that dummy actually saying "I bet you wouldn't say that to my face."

That's about as idiotic as it gets.

Lol.

This fucking thread right now

giphy.gif

I’m pretty sure I like this. I’m pretty fucked up though. But this sounds straight up to me.

I’m eating some beans too. Charo beans. So fucking good. I’m digging all these good vibes.

Actually, that exact thing was said to me.

But you go girl!!

The first version of this thread was made three years ago. Time flies.

This thread was the logical extension of the previous thread. Anyone who wishes to express their grievances can file a complaint with my sweaty ass. All complaints will be shit on immediately.

Thank you,
Management

You want this outcome Mr. Zapato Man.... You always wanted this....

You are trying so fucking hard. Maybe a bit much truthfully

I’m pretty sure I like this. I’m pretty fucked up though. But this sounds straight up to me.

I’m eating some beans too. Charo beans. So fucking good. I’m digging all these good vibes.

You want this outcome Mr. Zapato Man.... You always wanted this....

It all ended in charo beans for me brother. I can’t say I planned it but I’m not kicking it away either

This fucking thread right now

giphy.gif

I tried to make a lounge threatd about Fawlty being dead somewhere in the sand trap,

But Shoemaker beat me to it, so here the fuck we are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back