• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
careful what you wish for, Mr. SB
tenor.gif

@senri

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with that when someone is told they are gonna beat that ass

Heres a hint Spin. Do not go around telling people you are gonna fuck em up when in reality you can not.

I'm sorry you feel the need to place yourself in this the way you are unlike the rest of the group.

Again. It's not all about the tribe or the team. Sometimes it is about right and wrong. And calling or implying a person of color is racist with no back up is wrong.

This started because a dude was banned for calling a member gay. Yes gay.

If you are stupid enough to imply I am racist you deserve all the blowback

That's not why "this" started,

and that's not why he was banned. You just ignore the countlesss times the reasons were explained, and just focus on the parts you can use to play your right wing posters victim card horseshit.

You can keep doing it, but posters and mods are gonna keep swatting it away like the nonsense it is.

Thx shoe for catching this one, been swamped this eve

That's not why "this" started,

and that's not why he was banned. You just ignore the countlesss times the reasons were explained, and just focus on the parts you can use to play your right wing posters victim card horseshit.

You can keep doing it, but posters and mods are gonna keep swatting it away like the nonsense it is.

Right Wing? Man is everything on fucking earth political to you? You are a sad fucking dude.

RIGHT WING!!!!!!

Lofl

And it did start with that if you were actually paying attention and not automatically doing the this poster good, this poster bad schtick

Gotta be honest, my shitshow tangents are way better than these. Y'all need to step it up.

Gotta be honest, my shitshow tangents are way better than these. Y'all need to step it up.

Can we post video of your failed stand up shows?

Well... if SBJJ did in fact fight Falsedawn (unified mma rules of course, Pride rules if they are really keen) on video wearing an outfit chosen by Senri, I think that would take some beating.

I assure you all this thread is the result of beer and nothing more.

The this I referred to, and that I said mockingly to you earlier, was a that dummy actually saying "I bet you wouldn't say that to my face."

That's about as idiotic as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back