War Room Longue V. 73: Royal Rumble

Who should judge?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having said that, fuck a thread centered around this goofball shit.

<3>Make your own thread. Oh that’s right. I win. Bye bye.

*silently contemplating how much better your thread was*

Question for you.

I'm about to buy the Sig MPX K, and i'm looking for a great binary trigger. Price really isn't an object, it's a gift to myself. Any recommendations?

<mma3>
Also @Gregolian because this is a real question
Is there anything better than the BFSIII?

Know anything about the DigiTrigger? Cause I don’t, really.

Ah my bad. I didn’t give the result away I don’t think. It was a close fight. PM me when you get it.

Oh I know the result already, and I know it was close. I just don’t know anything else yet.

Oh I know the result already, and I know it was close. I just don’t know anything else yet.

No spoilers: you’re in for a treat. Hope you find the time soon.

Do we get some old school OT rules for this one?

<{ohyeah}>

What was the war room like back then? I bet this place has gone through some periods of lawlessness but I only know it from the last few years

There was no War Room until 2004 (just before it changed from the old light blue/dark blue original software). They made it to get talk about the Iraq war out of the OT. Started off with pure OT rules, but then religion and CT discussion got banned not too long after. Mayberry was made a couple of years later and was supposed to be a philosophy subforum, but it was essentially empty until they changed it into the "Mens Lifestyle" subforum.

There was no War Room until 2004 (just before it changed from the old light blue/dark blue original software). They made it to get talk about the Iraq war out of the OT. Started off with pure OT rules, but then religion and CT discussion got banned not too long after. Mayberry was made a couple of years later and was supposed to be a philosophy subtopic, but it was essentially empty until they changed it into the "Mens Lifestyle" subforum.

These history lessons are worth their weight in gold.

Is there anything better than the BFSIII?

Know anything about the DigiTrigger? Cause I don’t, really.

That's what I was thinking, but I hadn't had much to compare it to. FA is great at marketing it if anything.

DigiTrigger looks interesting, but something about electronics in my trigger assembly is giving me a very primal fear. Reliability, maybe.

This was really a reaction to opportunity. I’m just more active tonight than normal. I think @TidWell should do it.

Sure, but we need somebody. I think you've don't a good job so far with this one.

I am pleased with these poll results so far. Smart people around here. Don’t let anyone say otherwise. Unless I start losing.

<3>Make your own thread. Oh that’s right. I win. Bye bye.

*silently contemplating how much better your thread was*

You wouldn't give me the finger if you were standing in front of me.

Sketch gets a pointy thing too because that’s hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back