War Room Longue V. 73: Royal Rumble

Who should judge?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a retro thread. Sherdog posters challenging each other to fight in real life is so 2002.
I think it actually even happened once or twice.
I would fight @Trotsky if only just to feel his body once.

I tried to make a lounge threatd about Fawlty being dead somewhere in the sand trap,

But Shoemaker beat me to it, so here the fuck we are

Who is Fawlty?!

That's our beloved Sherdog forum. He ruined it by turning on the light version.

That's the Xenoforo default, which is in between in my opinion. The light theme is eye bleedingly horrific.

I tried to make a lounge threatd about Fawlty being dead somewhere in the sand trap,

But Shoemaker beat me to it, so here the fuck we are

champion%20parade.gif

That's the Xenoforo default, which is in between in my opinion. The light theme is eye bleedingly horrific.
It literally hurt my eyes when I turned it on. The dark version is obviously the best.

I took the extra time to add a gay joke to the opening post, because I care.

Caring put you in second. Let this be a lesson that posting with drunken, reckless abandon is the key to bringing home the big W.

This started because a dude was banned for calling a member gay. Yes gay.

You're still on that and find it incredulous? lol. You were correct in what you said but the sociocultural reality (yes, "in 2019!") is that it's very much wielded and taken as an insult. It's how you dudes call eachother's very manhood and worth as one into question, because it's a reference point of extreme shame. It ain't all good, it's not cool bruh. That's the truth.

Hell, kids in this country are still killing themselves rather than deal with the humiliation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/09/30/tennessee-teen-channing-smith-instagram-lgbt-killed/
Channing Smith’s final Instagram post was a terse message to his followers.

“I’m gonna get off social media for awhile,” the 16-year-old from Manchester, Tennessee, wrote last week. “I really hate how I can’t trust anyone because those I did were so fake. Bye.”

Hours later, Channing was dead, his older brother, Joshua Smith, wrote on Facebook. The teenager killed himself after discovering that sexually explicit messages he exchanged with another boy had been shared on social media by classmates who wanted to humiliate and embarrass him, Smith told WZTV.

“Being in a small, rural town in the middle of Tennessee, you can imagine being the laughingstock and having to go to school Monday morning,” Smith told WZTV. “He couldn’t face the humiliation that was waiting on him when he got to school on Monday.”

Channing’s death continues to send shock waves through his community, with his family accusing the local district attorney, who has previously stated anti-LGBT views, of not seriously investigating the incident.

Caring put you in second. Let this be a lesson that posting with drunken, reckless abandon is the key to bringing home the big W.

Well I had sex with your wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back