War Machine: 'If I were following Jesus would any of my trouble have ever happened?'

People can be shitbags with or without Jesus. Believing in Jesus just means that you're not only a shitbag but also delusional. Good luck with that.

PS
Isn't it ironic that the shittiest people always seem to find their way to Jesus once everyone else recognizes them for the shitbags they really are?

I've always known the name "Warmachine" but I didn't really know what he looked like. I moved to San Diego in 2013 and did a few workouts at und1sputed downtown.

This actually happened about 3 weeks prior to the news coming out about Christy Mack. When I showed up to the gym there were some reporters outside and that's when I finally made the connection.

So 3 weeks prior to the news I rolled with him without having any idea that it was warmachine, I have to say without having any prejudice against the guy It was a really positive experience. He was nice and helpful and asked me a few personal questions. I personally can't say anything bad about the guy.

So that was my experience, thought I would share.

Forgive him?

God's the one that fucking made him. Are you gonna build a shitty computer, then blame the computer? If God wanted a better War Machine he should have created him with less flaws.

God is a fucking douchebag.

Greatest Post Ever!!!! That's just amazing stuff right there!!!!

He seems to make some progress whenever he's in jail, in terms of acknowledging his faults and coming up with ideas to correct them. Maybe he'll do better in the next life, or make it to heaven, or Valhalla, or whatever. Maybe he'll even be able to calm himself enough to enjoy life after prison. I think he genuinely doesn't want to harm anyone, but he certainly is dangerous because he's violently impulsive and seems to have lacked guidance in his formative years.

I've always known the name "Warmachine" but I didn't really know what he looked like. I moved to San Diego in 2013 and did a few workouts at und1sputed downtown.

This actually happened about 3 weeks prior to the news coming out about Christy Mack. When I showed up to the gym there were some reporters outside and that's when I finally made the connection.

So 3 weeks prior to the news I rolled with him without having any idea that it was warmachine, I have to say without having any prejudice against the guy It was a really positive experience. He was nice and helpful and asked me a few personal questions. I personally can't say anything bad about the guy.

So that was my experience, thought I would share.

You should go and get checked out for STDs

Yeah...... maybe this is Jesus trying to teach Jon something. Or maybe Jon should just say, "I probably shouldn't have beat a woman to near death".

He was laughing when christy mack talked about the beating in court.

Not defending the guy, but was it not more like breathing out in disbelieve, as she was saying he tried to rape her?

He was laughing when christy mack talked about the beating in court.

Ok, he's a sick individual but he's trying to find peace and help. People make mistakes, some change for the better and some don't. The problem with the world today is we enjoy kicking someone when they're down more than helping someone back up.

Forgive him?

God's the one that fucking made him. Are you gonna build a shitty computer, then blame the computer? If God wanted a better War Machine he should have created him with less flaws.

This is a false analogy. A more apt one would be "Are you gonna build a computer with the capacity to beshitty, then blame the computer?"

Yeah...... maybe this is Jesus trying to teach Jon something. Or maybe Jon should just say, "I probably shouldn't have beat a woman to near death".

That is one thing that I have often wondered about religious people.
The fact that you need religion to make you not do dumb stuff is pretty strange.

What the fuck are you talking about he beat the living shit out of a tiny woman? You have issues. Man for all the Christian that claim moral high ground over others you guys sure have a strange way of showing it.

I'm saying I hope War Machine starts living for God. Even if it's behind bars. Jesus died for us all. We all deserve hell for the things we've done. But Jesus can wash that away and help us live a new life for him, and we don't have to go to hell.

Not defending the guy, but was it not more like breathing out in disbelieve, as she was saying he tried to rape her?

Well the judge said she saw him laughing. Laughing under his breath or laughing out loud; still laughing.

What the fuck are you talking about he beat the living shit out of a tiny woman? You have issues. Man for all the Christian that claim moral high ground over others you guys sure have a strange way of showing it.

You misunderstood what he said. He's not saying War Machine should be set free or not face a trial, he's hoping for God to bless him so that he can lead a better life. As an atheist, I doubt that will happen (God blessing him), but it's not the fucked up sentiment you seem to think it is. Whether in prison or in society at large, people can choose to try to lead better, more moral lives.

There certainly is a subset of Christianity that seems to think that as long as they ask forgiveness they're good with God (and by extension, society), regardless of their acts though. And that is absolutely fucked up.

Ok, he's a sick individual but he's trying to find peace and help. People make mistakes, some change for the better and some don't. The problem with the world today is we enjoy kicking someone when they're down more than helping someone back up.

Not in this case since he was arrested 3 times and already went to jail. Gonna be there for a long time now.

I'm saying I hope War Machine starts living for God. Even if it's behind bars. Jesus died for us all. We all deserve hell for the things we've done. But Jesus can wash that away and help us live a new life for him, and we don't have to go to hell.

Screw that, I'm going to Valhalla/Valh

It's not like he stole a comic book from a store......HE BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUT OF A WOMAN!!!!!!!! There's no "People make mistakes" there....No one is kicking him when he's down ....He's right where he should be and deserves all the flack he can get....This is a bad person..A very bad person....

Is he referring to the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ? Or his new Mexican bunk mate, Jesus...either way there's going to be a lot of praying "oh God.....oh God..."

It's not like he stole a comic book from a store......HE BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUT OF A WOMAN!!!!!!!! There's no "People make mistakes" there....No one is kicking him when he's down ....He's right where he should be and deserves all the flack he can get....This is a bad person..A very bad person....

5th time's the charm since this is 5th time assaulting someone :icon_lol:

Back