War Machine: 'If I were following Jesus would any of my trouble have ever happened?'

I hope he does change his life for the better and has found peace in a relationship with Christ. And going forward that may serve him well. But he has some things to answer for. Jesus forgives. He never tells us we dont have to face the consequences of our actions. If WM is truly a changed man that when he has paid his debt I will wish him nothing but the best. Heck if he is sincere I wish him that now. Mentally and spiritually that is. But just as it isnt my place to condemn him it isnt my place to absolve him. He did what he did and those actions come with a price.

I agree.

What about the cavemen?
They all went to hell because they had no idea about some jew that would be born much later on, and he would put down some rules for who can and can't go to a happy afterlife?

I don't know. But I believe God is a fair judge.

Doesn't matter, you're still a sinner with a debt owed.
Payment has been made but that's up to you to accept, not me. I've already accepted it.

God Bless

nope! nobody paid anything for me. especial a master plan like I will impregnate a woman with myself then be borne and have myself killed so I can forgive people that I created to sin. sins I may ad that he created. No, not me keep crazy for yourself.

Would you rather War Machine continue to be a douchebag? That's really fucked up.

No I would rather you people didn't fall all over yourselves when a douchebag of this order says I am with jesus now. and the fact that you found my post fucked out of all of the post. tell me a lot. What I think is he should do a lot of time and earn forgiveness through deed not I found god

nope! nobody paid anything for me. especial a master plan like I will impregnate a woman with myself then be borne and have myself killed so I can forgive people that I created to sin. sins I may ad that he created. No, not me keep crazy for yourself.

Whatever happened to you, I know it hurts and it can make you bitter about life and towards God. But I wish you the best and I hope you can find peace, hope, freedom and love. The kind that Jesus can only bring. God Bless you.

I don't know. But I believe God is a fair judge.

Like he was a fair judge when he was ordering people to be slaughtered and when he was not ordering slaughter, he himself was slaughtering whole cities like Sodom and Gomorrah.

Sounds fair.
Could he not just be patient and wait for the people to perhaps better themselves?
So impatient.

I would expect someone with your avatar name to say something like that. Someday the Holy Spirit may be knocking on the door of your heart. I hope you'll be able to listen when the time comes.

Give it a rest! I don't believe in the boogie man either

Like he was a fair judge when he was ordering people to be slaughtered and when he was not ordering slaughter, he himself was slaughtering whole cities like Sodom and Gomorrah.

Sounds fair.
Could he not just be patient and wait for the people to perhaps better themselves?
So impatient.

They were never going to turn to him. God had seen enough.

So you think it is fair to slaughter bad people?
Not even just bad people, he ordered non virgins to be killed at times.

Tells parents not to spare the rod.
Bad children should be stoned to death.
Certain women should be set on fire...

If you would put those rules/values towards a person, that does not sound like a good person.

Whatever happened to you, I know it hurts and it can make you bitter about life and towards God. But I wish you the best and I hope you can find peace, hope, freedom and love. The kind that Jesus can only bring. God Bless you.

Bwahahahahah! I have a great live a wife two kids my own small business. I know this will come as a shock to you but Atheist are happy people. I just find religion silly.

So you think it is fair to slaughter bad people?
Not even just bad people, he ordered non virgins to be killed at times.

Tells parents not to spare the rod.
Bad children should be stoned to death.
Certain women should be set on fire...

If you would put those rules/values towards a person, that does not sound like a good person.

That's all stuff for God to decide. He has his reasons and man will never understand. But he is God after all.

When I first read about Cristy's assault and saw her hospital pictures online I was sure this evil motherfucker War Machine should die. Women in my family and female friends of mine have been victims of domestic abuse. I think dudes who harm women are of the lowest order. When I first read the story about him finding Jesus I was sure it was bullshit..some attempt to get a lighter sentence. Then I read his Twitter post. There is no excuse for what he did and dude should be locked up a long time but I read Twitter and some other bio info online... When he was a kid his mom was addicted to drugs then his dad died in his arms when he was 13 yrs old. Not a good start in life. Anyway, no excuse for his crimes but traumatic events from his childhood provide some insight to his actions as an adult. Dude may or may not be evil and bad but looks like there are some contributing factors. He is responsible for his actions. Maybe he is actually trying to be a good/better person now. Dude also tried to kill himself too..not good. That shows how troubled he is. Someone posted earlier that he was a psychopath..maybe check the dsm or elsewhere..but psychopaths don't feel remorse and don't attempt suicide. Another sherdog psychologist said he had bipolar disorder..wtf... DSM for you too. Bipolar is a mood disorder, has nothing to do with violence or dishonesty. Now I am conflicted, after reading bout the suicide attempt..still revolted about how he hurt Cristy but maybe he could use another chance..in prison..but a chance to turn things around, maybe help inspire other young troubled men to make better life choices.

Last edited:
That's all stuff for God to decide. He has his reasons and man will never understand. But he is God after all.

Haha.
What an easy thing to say to justify a really bad god.

Like the story about the bald guy that some children made fun of.
He prayed to god and god let the children be killed by a bear.

Dumbest thing I have ever heard.
And adult people believe this nonsense.

Bwahahahahah! I have a great live a wife two kids my own small business. I know this will come as a shock to you but Atheist are happy people. I just find religion silly.

I'm glad things are good then. You just seem over the top bitter about God. And I hope someday you can get past that and know him better.

If your child murdered someone would you lock them in a closet and burn them forever? or better yet if you child told you they didn't believe in you would you lock then in a closet and burn then forever?

If your child murdered someone would you lock them in a closet and burn them forever? or better yet if you child told you they didn't believe in you would you lock then in a closet and burn then forever?

That's why God sent his son Jesus. So that we don't have to burn forever.

I'm glad things are good then. You just seem over the top bitter about God. And I hope someday you can get past that and know him better.

No I am bitter at the fact that you are sporting an av of a man who hates gays for being gay. But you are now cool with warmachine because he is right with "god"

Good deal. Nice to see btw that you are so comfortable in your own skin to witness freely. Kudos

Thanks. I'm a bit use to standing alone in many cases because I took a stand in high school. I went from someone who was popular to someone who was teased. The thing is, a lot of people who were doing the teasing, ended up believing later down the road. Or at least they were a lot more open about their faith. I'm not a perfect example of what to be though, I'm not even close. It's tough and I can do a lot better, I just for some reason, don't. I believe Paul said it best in Romans 7:19
For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

Back