War Machine: 'If I were following Jesus would any of my trouble have ever happened?'

Most people behind bars do harbor supernatural beliefs. Take a number and get in line. We're all expecting your children's book shortly.

This is great news to hear! It's never to late to trust Christ.
While he made a horrific mistake, I'm happy he's decided to change his life around.

No it's not. He is sorry because he got caught, not because he suddenly feels empathy for for the people he fucked. So fuck him.

as a christian myself, i salute war machine for his rebirth. We all make mistakes, who are we to judge, Only god can judge us. #freewarmachine

You said that people that do coke are bad people. You judged them! you like the woman beater warmachine and most religious people are full of shit. if you were a bad person when you were doing coke you are an even worse now for supporting a piece of shit like him. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Why the fuck are people still listening to what this idiot has to say and giving him any attention? Let the fuck rot in prison where he belongs. He's irrelevant.

Most people behind bars do harbor supernatural beliefs. Take a number and get in line. We're all expecting your children's book shortly.

We're just lucky he didn't find Allah first. I give JC props for this one.

Assholes always to turn God because everyone else is sick of talking to them.

No it's not. He is sorry because he got caught, not because he suddenly feels empathy for for the people he fucked. So fuck him.

You're just assuming that though, you don't know for sure. It could be true but I'm going to give him the benefit of doubt.

Hail to all reborn christians because they are the only true christians.

While he made a horrific mistake, I'm happy he's decided to change his life around.

You see DC in your av? that is my reaction to your post.

Last edited:

Yeah, he only talked about his own selfish happiness. There is no seeming understanding that other humans matter. That's a psychopath.

It's not "I should not have nearly killed Christy, she didn't deserve that". It's "If I didn't hurt her would she have done what SHE did?"

Jesus can't stop him from being psychopathic. He doesn't value other people enough to matter to Jesus much. But I'll let Jesus tell him that shit later. For now, stay behind bars until science finds a cure for psychopathy.

footprintsinthesand.jpg

"Just when I needed him most..."
Rev. James Cleveland

Jon Koppenhaver is a psychopath of the highest order.

His attempts at keeping himself in the public eye by any means or claim necessary truly know no bounds.

The guy seems bipolar, in addition to other problems. I think he turns his life around regularly.

this reminded a scene from sopranos between tony and his sister after she got beat up by russians.but yeah total bs.

He broke his wifes face, not her heart.

as a christian myself, i salute war machine for his rebirth. We all make mistakes, who are we to judge, Only god can judge us. #freewarmachine

Lol what? You've got to be joking. Free war machine? The guy is a repeat offender, who is convicted of sexual assault with a deadly weapon, and is absolutely a complete degenerate human being In general? I personally cringe when I hear people pull the whole "born again Christian thing" yadda yadda, it's old and I think it's just a cop out.

So anyone who has ever done anything despicable like war machine can just read the bible and say he loves jesus and now he's off the hook? Eh with these lax restrictions I guess dahmer deserves a pass too. I mean he did afterall become a born again Christian in jail.

Well he's really gone full retard now.

Back