War Machine: 'If I were following Jesus would any of my trouble have ever happened?'

Always with the they they they. This guy never takes any personal responsibilities for his actions. But hey, he's just a poor misunderstood soul right Sherdog!?

dude did some real bad things that are inexcusable. i dont think anyone here was making excuses for his actions. they were pointing out factors that may have influenced his choices. in terms of him not taking accountability for his crimes..people with low self esteem often deflect responsibility for their action on others..people who have been abused usually have low self esteem. some people who have been abused respond by abusing others..some dont..he did..that is terrible..no one should harm another person..people can change..its possible for him to change. that would typically take some sympathy or empathy from someone else..he did some real bad shit but if all anyone does is tell him what a mothercucker evil shit he is then that is likely all he will ever be

Back