War Machine: 'If I were following Jesus would any of my trouble have ever happened?'

6ti5j4.gif

If he's sincere God will forgive him and I hope he finds inner peace.

Doesn't mean society should forgive him or not keep him locked up like an animal for a really, really long time. Dude deserves to be in a cage.

Indeed.

#freewarmachine

May God bless War Machine. I hope he turns his life around.

If his new found belief in "god" is gonna make him a better person than good for him. But at the same time if he's gonna justify beating the shit out of her because she broke his heart than clearly he has some more soul searching to do

as a christian myself, i salute war machine for his rebirth. We all make mistakes, who are we to judge, Only god can judge us. #freewarmachine

I have a good idea.. We ask them. Do you believe in the little Jesus and do you regret what you've done? yes: free him. no: crucify him for his sin.

I don't buy it. Just another bad dude that finds God in jail.
Serve yo time son, see you in ten to twenty.
Watch his YouTube videos, he really is deranged, there is a vid about him ranting because the guy at the gym told him chalk was against the rules. He couldn't handle societies norms. Keep him locked up

If he's sincere God will forgive him.

Forgive him?

God's the one that fucking made him. Are you gonna build a shitty computer, then blame the computer? If God wanted a better War Machine he should have created him with less flaws.

God is a fucking douchebag.

You said that people the do coke are bad people. You judged them! you like the woman beater warmachine and most religious people are full of shit. if you were a bad person when you were doing coke you are an even worse for supporting a piece of shit like him. Have a nice day.

You are mistaken. I did say the people who take coke are bad people. I miss communicated, what I meant to say is that they aren't necessarily bad people, but what they're doing is bad. Their actions are bad. Last year when I was depressed and doing drugs, I took LSD and ecstasy at the same. All I could see were demons, the things i saw... I'm lucky i didn't end up in a mental ward and go absolutely insane. It was right there and then that I knew there was a devil, and if there is a devil there must be a god. On july 6th 2014 I got baptized and I became a seventh-day Adventist christian. I'm been struggling to stay on the right path, but I haven't gave up yet. God changed my life and I will always support my fellow Christians.

May God bless War Machine. I hope he turns his life around.

What the fuck are you talking about he beat the living shit out of a tiny woman? You have issues. Man for all the Christian that claim moral high ground over others you guys sure have a strange way of showing it.

This country is retarded. Guys are tweeting, texting and blogging from prison.

as a christian myself, i salute war machine for his rebirth. We all make mistakes, who are we to judge, Only god can judge us. #freewarmachine

False. The courts and juries can judge you an put you in jail where he belongs. Finding a saviour now doesn't take away what he already did when he worshipped Genghis Kahn. So.......

Forgive him?

God's the one that fucking made him. Are you gonna build a shitty computer, then blame the computer? If God wanted a better War Machine he should have created him with less flaws.

God is a fucking douchebag.

We all have the power of choice and sometimes we chose to do the wrong thing. Don't be angry at someone for living, be angry at the choices they make.

This country is retarded. Guys are tweeting, texting and blogging from prison.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but cell phones are all up in your nearest prison. :wink:

Another guy goes to Jail
Another guy finds god

I'm beginning to think God is a 6'5 300lb guy with a teardrop tattoo named Big Bubba Brown

We all have the power of choice and sometimes we chose to do the wrong thing. Don't be angry at someone for living, be angry at the choices they make.

How about combining those into what you should have said, and be angry at someone for making shit choices.

The person is very deserving of condemnation, not just the "choice" that somehow happened.

It's all good War Machine, come as dirty as you are. That's what I did.

You are mistaken. I did say the people who take coke are bad people. I miss communicated, what I meant to say is that they aren't necessarily bad people, but what they're doing is bad. Their actions are bad. Last year when I was depressed and doing drugs, I took LSD and ecstasy at the same. All I could see were demons, the things i saw... I'm lucky i didn't end up in a mental ward and go absolutely insane. It was right there and then that I knew there was a devil, and if there is a devil there must be a god. On july 6th 2014 I got baptized and I became a seventh-day Adventist christian. I'm been struggling to stay on the right path, but I haven't gave up yet. God changed my life and I will always support my fellow Christians.

I didn't mistake anything you are full of shit and I am calling you out for supporting a pro fighter who beat the living shit out of a very small woman.

ps you were on drugs things you saw were a symptom of the drugs you took.
you need to go to a quite place and get your morality in check.

Last edited:
Back