VOTING THREAD - UFC 212 - MS Paint Contest Final Round

Please vote for your 5 favorite drawings

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, Ok....I ALSO think we may have to ban white belts from voting. In the forums there seem to be a lot of dummy accounts that people create and some COULD create multiple accounts to cheat.
We need to hire a private detective to monitor IP addresses and the moment the same IP address tries to cast a cheating vote, the appropriate authorities can rappel into their house, busting the windows and cuff them.

I am not calling anyone a cheater, I just hope that all who enter, do it with integrity.
This is a really good idea. Is it possible to remove voting rights from certain belt holders?

UFC 212 MS Paint concepts are on display in the OP. Can vote for up to 5.

VMFQORj.png

@Abazzdeboom @Air Lats @Andzso @ArtOfDrowning @Alex @BC @beefcake180 @billharford @charalsias @Chivas GDL @CM 4 @Codpiece @Crisemma @Dana_is_your_GOD @DaPunkMinowaMan @Davey Crockett @Dead Kennedy @ditchbankbandit @djolegeorgee @drbolony @Dr Hannibal Lecter @DS7 @ejazahmednit @ElCasca @El Che @Elmonstro1 @Essie @FranOlivetto @FrontNakedChoke @Gabe @glenwo2 @GOD...frey Jones @Haj01 @headkicktoleg @Huligani @ImNotSurpisedDonks! @James Baller @Jkaylor @João @kammfreudenstei @Ken Fresno @knowsitall @Kwic @Loko3 @LouisBolanos @Magnum1978 @mayorcrazyeyes @Mike @mikehunt @mirellale @MonkeyGirl @MayhemMonkey @Morris88 @Myrddin Wild @NationWideNinja @NinjaNiK @One MMA Fan @OxSxM @Pakman @phunky @politozx7r @Psychedelic @qw3rty @Rex Kwon Do @RoyJonesJr @Sage NorthGOAT @SakuWandyCop @Schoolboy Q @scorpipede @SenorFranko @Sgt Smith @Shamrocker @shertardinho @SimonNova @sirmorbach @Skirm @Slobodan @Soul On Ice @Spinning S**t @Summoning @Swarthy @Teh_Lulz7 @TGArthur @The High Priest @Threetrees @Tomasz79 @toronto1994 @Übermacht @Valkosen @Warh3z @WarVitor @Workaholic @Yashabo @ZapatasGuns @2GunTommy @315MMAFighter

dxX7XZG.jpg
Fookn L.O.Groove MuddaFooKsS, Ay!!

Aw i just meant that i was going to tag all the previous round competitors to attract some eyes to the thread but you caught plenty of eyes with that. The question mark appears to have been a brain fart, dont sweat it
Right on... but there are thousands of people on Sherdog... & I only called just north of a hundred of me broz & sistaz... so anyone you can bring in to exhibit our art is an effort well spent imo.

revolution.jpg

ROFL in the moose one with the picture that says "Papa"

AHHHHHHHhhAHAHAHAHAHA

All of them are good though, lemme see what else I can find here...

No matter which MS Paint artist takes the prize, you're all winners!!!

Back