VOTING THREAD - UFC 212 - MS Paint Contest Final Round

Please vote for your 5 favorite drawings

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I couldn't, in good conscience, even vote for my own this time.

jon jones gets free eyepokes, dc leans on towels, and meisha was allowed to fight with her breast implants. i hope you dont lose by one vote, sir

It's funny how easy it is to guess who drew what based on the distinct styles.

am gonna hit the sack, stunning display fellas. cant believe how even the competition is! its like noone is prepared to give an inch

will there be a special cain velasquez prize for those who never submitted a pic?

Mad props to #8 for the perfection on the fence. I think you're the first to have the patience to do it.

I love it lol, people hold onto their paint soul hard.
I think an artist's MS Paint style tells you a lot about the artist as a person. What that is, I have no idea. But it tells you something.

What are you doing on the 2nd page? To the front page you go.

This time the voting was harder than the actual drawing process. Almost unearthly high quality pieces all around and interestingly several slightly different perspectives from the same topic.

Dang it, i accidentally only voted for one, can i get my other 4 votes somehow? (no it wasn't my own :D )

I'm not voting for anything with Conor in it on principal!

I'm not voting for anything with Conor in it on principal!
It's an interesting dynamic for a Conor based one because the Conor haters won't vote for it no matter how much they like it... on the flip side though, Conor super fans will vote for it whether they actually like it or not... lol....

dpprB5N.jpg

I know it's still early in the voting, but as of right now, there are 7 people in the top 4. You guys are really trying to throw a wrench in my tournament plan, aren't you?

Man... this one was really good.

Nice job by everyone.

The first one was an easy pick, but there are so many close seconds.

@bigwaverider @Empty Emp let me know when the next one comes around and ill chip in

Back