VOTING THREAD - UFC 212 - MS Paint Contest Final Round

Please vote for your 5 favorite drawings

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good god this is a powerhouse round! LOLOL

#1 is killing me

Amazing stuff everyone, I wasn't feelin this round... I'm gon' get crushed :D props to the finalists

You can't vote 5 times for the same drawing. You can place 1 vote for 5 different drawings.

Oh, Ok....I ALSO think we may have to ban white belts from voting. In the forums there seem to be a lot of dummy accounts that people create and some COULD create multiple accounts to cheat.
We need to hire a private detective to monitor IP addresses and the moment the same IP address tries to cast a cheating vote, the appropriate authorities can rappel into their house, busting the windows and cuff them.

I am not calling anyone a cheater, I just hope that all who enter, do it with integrity.

Now that I gave a closer look on these sixteen entries, there should be a whole nine fellows racing for the victory. And even the rest deserve at least a dandelion crown.

@Slobodan 's first round masterpiece might still be my favorite:

9wBZrmy.png

I voted for that one as well

They are all awesome!! - I liked 5, 8, and 13 the best. But serious props to all!

The first one, the latitude and longitude are for Rio. That's impressive.

Awesome shit guys. Very talented artists on Sherdog.

5 votes is not enough!!!
Good job fellas, all of you!

It's looking like #1 has first place in the bag. #7 is a master work of art, but #1 just nailed the comedy angle.

Now that I gave a closer look on these sixteen entries, there should be a whole nine fellows racing for the victory. And even the rest deserve at least a dandelion crown.

@Slobodan 's first round masterpiece might still be my favorite:

9wBZrmy.png
Haha thanks man, I appreciate it :D

In order: 10, 8, 7, 4, 1.

10, i like the play on words and art, it gets a certain kind of feeling across.
8, kina unique theme and cute comedy, i like.
7, what can i say lol, awesome work and visually striking.
4, i just like it for some reason, things feel in order, not too much not too little.
1, good looking, well executed idea, and funny.

Good job guys!

Last edited:
thats what this thread was missing. i was meaning to post links to all the original competitors from the last round?
Not sure what you're saying.

Your resonse tagged my post in which I called in the Legion of Groove members (as I typically do in all shoop contests) because I thought they might enjoy checking out the artwork.

I like the first line you said, because you seem to be recongizing that I called 100 of my broz into the thread to vote... but I don't understand the second thing you said. I'm not sure what your reference to "original competitors from the last round" is referring to. The question mark at the end if very confusing.

Not sure what you're saying.

Your resonse tagged my post in which I called in the Legion of Groove members (as I typically do in all shoop contests) because I thought they might enjoy checking out the artwork.

I like the first line you said, because you seem to be recongizing that I called 100 of my broz into the thread to vote... but I don't understand the second thing you said. I'm not sure what your reference to "original competitors from the last round" is referring to. The question mark at the end if very confusing.

Aw i just meant that i was going to tag all the previous round competitors to attract some eyes to the thread but you caught plenty of eyes with that. The question mark appears to have been a brain fart, dont sweat it

Good lord the talent on this fucking site.....

My dear love for Aldo must take a back seat for this contest because I am dying right now hahahahahahahaha!

Back