VOTING THREAD - UFC 212 - MS Paint Contest Final Round

Please vote for your 5 favorite drawings

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We'll discuss the schedule for the tournament further once the finalists are set, but here's the upcoming schedule for possible events:

June 17: UFN 111 - Holm vs Corriea
June 24-25: Bellator 180 - Sonnen vs. Silva / UFN 112 Chiesa vs. Lee
July 7-8: TUF 25 Finale / UFC 213 - Nunes vs. Shevchenko
July 16: UFN 113 - Nelson vs. Ponzinibbio
July 22: UFC on Fox 25 - Weidman vs. Gastelum
July 29: UFC 214 - Cormier vs. Jones 2

I'm not including this weekend's Lewis vs. Hunt card because there's not enough time between the end of voting for this round and the start of the event.

The plan was for the finals to be TUF 25 Finale / UFC 213, but since we're doing an 8-man tournament, that would be 3 events in 4 weeks, which might be too much for those with lives outside of Sherdog. :p If it looks like you might be headed to the tournaments, start thinking about which dates you would prefer.

We'll discuss the schedule for the tournament further once the finalists are set, but here's the upcoming schedule for possible events:

June 17: UFN 111 - Holm vs Corriea
June 24-25: Bellator 180 - Sonnen vs. Silva / UFN 112 Chiesa vs. Lee
July 7-8: TUF 25 Finale / UFC 213 - Nunes vs. Shevchenko
July 16: UFN 113 - Nelson vs. Ponzinibbio
July 22: UFC on Fox 25 - Weidman vs. Gastelum
July 29: UFC 214 - Cormier vs. Jones 2

I'm not including this weekend's Lewis vs. Hunt card because there's not enough time between the end of voting for this round and the start of the event.

The plan was for the finals to be TUF 25 Finale / UFC 213, but since we're doing an 8-man tournament, that would be 3 events in 4 weeks, which might be too much for those with lives outside of Sherdog. :p If it looks like you might be headed to the tournaments, start thinking about which dates you would prefer.
How often will shoop champs need to defend? UFC is putting out events every week it seems...

How often will shoop champs need to defend? UFC is putting out events every week it seems...
Since each tournament will be at least 3 rounds, it could take up to a year just to crown the 5 champs, depending on how quick the turnaround is between tournaments. Once the initial round of tournaments is done, it should move faster. I won't really have an answer for your question until I see how this all starts to flow. Of course, if a champ wants to defend at any time, all they'll have to do is let me know and I'll set something up.

If we have repeated interest from the artists, I don't see a problem with quick turnarounds for title defenses.

Just voted. Man that was some good stuff this round. Sorry I didn't get my drawing in on time. Pissed hot at my pre-fight test and had to unexpectedly pull out.

Just voted. Man that was some good stuff this round. Sorry I didn't get my drawing in on time. Pissed hot at my pre-fight test and had to unexpectedly pull out.

meanwhile i was distracted by personal problems and didn't train that much, missed weight and thought i can get by on talent and heart. i got my ass kicked and will come back with a vengeance in the next paint contest

KK1yvuO.gif

meanwhile i was distracted by personal problems and didn't train that much, missed weight and thought i can get by on talent and heart. i got my ass kicked and will come back with a vengeance in the next paint contest
I was so hyped up I gassed on the walk out, adrenaline dumped within seconds and refused to get up from butt scoop

You're the Johnny Hendricks of MS paint

There's only 16 hours left to vote and it's still a pretty close race. Get your votes in if you haven't yet!

There's only 16 hours left to vote and it's still a pretty close race. Get your votes in if you haven't yet!
There's a 4-way tie for 3rd with 35 votes each...as of the time of this message.

This contest is crazy!!!

giphy.gif

Voting is over! Thanks to everyone who voted! I'll announce the results shortly.

Back