Volk is finished. Topuria stops him

He was representing the free world tonight and failed miserably, but he stepped on very short notice and gotta respect the balls on him. Even though I'm from Spain and Ilia theoretifcally represents Georgia and Spain I'm still going with Alex.

He was representing the free world tonight and failed miserably, but he stepped on very short notice and gotta respect the balls on him. Even though I'm from Spain and Ilia theoretifcally represents Georgia and Spain I'm still going with Alex.

representing the free world ? touch grass bro

I honestly didn’t even realize how old Volk is, and he just got brutally KO’d.
<6>

lol free that's why a lot of germans are coming here lately looking for the land of freedom

Never good to come back against a savage striker after a KO loss. I already was going to bet on Ilia for the upset but if they do fight next I'm all on it

At 35 and taking a bad KO like that it could be where we see a guy suddenly decline. Another intrigue to the Topuria fight. But can’t say that for sure, it’s just a possibility.

lol free that's why a lot of germans are coming here lately looking for the land of freedom
coming where? south america? yeah, germans have been going there ever since they lost the war, no big deal!

Lol Volk isn't losing at FW
Oh he's going to lose and it's going to be his next fight or the one after. His age and weight class no longer coincide in a positive way.

Volk should take some time off, January is too soon.

Back