Law Virginia governor declares state of emergency to ban legal gun carrying. People could die here.

Source or gtfo.

The people who spill the blood, of course. Is this a rhetorical question?

If everyone follows the law, no blood will be spilled.

Which law?

The supreme law of the land, that literally instructs you to resist with violence if it is threatened?

Or do you mean the laws that give the governor emergency powers, that many thinking people will ignore, as it is not the supreme law of the land?

Sure. But what he wants to do...

https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?121+sum+SB245

"Emergency services and disasters; constitutional rights. Provides that nothing in the Emergency Services and Disaster Law shall be interpreted to limit or prohibit the otherwise lawful possession, carrying, transportation, sale, or transfer of firearms."

There is nothing in the constitution that guarantees open carry or the right to carry anywhere you want. It only guarantees you the right to own a firearm.

There is nothing in the constitution that guarantees open carry or the right to carry anywhere you want. It only guarantees you the right to own a firearm.

It guarantees the right to keep and bear arms, and the right to peaceful assembly.

The current law in Virginia allows them to open carry.

The governor is escalating this by banning all guns from a peaceful assembly.

I need to see proof of imminent attacks from Soleimani, or supposed white nationalists. I'm an equal opportunity employer like that.

Sweden and non-nationalist governments (that's crazy) who are making more and more decisions and rules that are anti the interests of the natives of their countries. #1. Crime will rise from these decisions, and #2. As these anti-national decisions build and build, the citizens have no way of stopping any of it, ever. #3. The reason Americans have guns written into their Constitution is to make sure the government works for them.. Even though that hasn't been the case for a while.

Let me know when it happens.

Anywhere, no. I'm not sure what you are getting at. Would you like to expand or be more specific?

Sure. But what he wants to do...

https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?121+sum+SB245

"Emergency services and disasters; constitutional rights. Provides that nothing in the Emergency Services and Disaster Law shall be interpreted to limit or prohibit the otherwise lawful possession, carrying, transportation, sale, or transfer of firearms."

Lol, wtf?

Now I'm calling this idiot a tyrant, and the Constitution has some very specific language on what to do with those.

Any national guard or police that follow these orders is a traitor.

Anywhere, no. I'm not sure what you are getting at. Would you like to expand or be more specific?

Nobody is banning guns or infringing on constitutional rights. I am talking specifically about this thread where guns are banned from a certain location because of a perceived threat for a limited time.

Nobody is banning guns or infringing on constitutional rights. I am talking specifically about this thread where guns are banned from a certain location because of a perceived threat for a limited time.

And as was just posted. He literally does not have legal authority to do this.

There is no law on the Virginia books that gives him this authority.

It guarantees the right to keep and bear arms, and the right to peaceful assembly.

I need to see proof of imminent attacks from Soleimani, or supposed white nationalists. I'm an equal opportunity employer like that.

We don't know what information he has, it could be a credible threat. Seems he's just playing it safe. Why do people need guns to peacefully protest anyway? If anything the people carrying during a peaceful protest are escalating things.

We don't know what information he has, it could be a credible threat. Seems he's just playing it safe. Why do people need guns to peacefully protest anyway? If anything the people carrying during a peaceful protest are escalating things.

As is there legally protected right.

If you don't think they should have that right, you should be pushing for a constitutional amendment.

What is going on here, is the actions of traitors, that after a trial should be hung until they are dead.

Sweden and non-nationalist governments (that's crazy) who are making more and more decisions and rules that are anti the interests of the natives of their countries. #1. Crime will rise from these decisions, and #2. As these anti-national decisions build and build, the citizens have no way of stopping any of it, ever. #3. The reason Americans have guns written into their Constitution is to make sure the government works for them.. Even though that hasn't been the case for a while.
You are absolutely right about #1 and #3, but regarding #2 you should know that civilians in European countries are not quite as disarmed as many of you are led to believe (see wiki for reference).

Sure, the globalists in the EU are trying very hard to clamp down on legal gun owners, with the help of traitors in the governments of many of the member countries, but even in communist Sweden you still can get a semi-auto 308W rifle with 20-round magazines after only a weekend-long hunting class (as long as it doesn't look like an AR :rolleyes:). You obviously can't carry it around like in the US and only use it when hunting and when on the range, but still.. The peoples of Europe are certainly not helpless when their governments or their imported jihadis start to oppress the people. Whichever comes first.

Provided of course that they hold on to those guns when their governments inevitably come for them instead of surrendering them like the pussies in New Zealand did.

In a situation like that I'd like to think that I would choose to not surrender my guns.

Charlton-Heston-From-My-Cold-Dead-Hands.-Long-Version-011.gif

As is there legally protected right.

If you don't think they should have that right, you should be pushing for a constitutional amendment.

What is going on here, is the actions of traitors, that after a trial should be hung until they are dead.

The constitution does not give you the right to open carry. That's at the state level. You are only guaranteed the right to own firearms.

As far as what analysts are seeing online... the baseline is already pure noise so what signal are they eking out?
I don't know what analysts are seeing. But apparently they thought it was enough to alert the Governor. I'm sure you know better than professional law enforcement data analysts, though.

Which law?

The supreme law of the land, that literally instructs you to resist with violence if it is threatened?

Or do you mean the laws that give the governor emergency powers, that many thinking people will ignore, as it is not the supreme law of the land?
I mean, if you feel so strongly about your ability to interpret the Constitution and the State's inability to do so, go bring a gun to the rally.

Like I said, gun owners never tire of casting themselves as "Law abiding citizens" but they also claim that their guns are their insurance against "tyranny" (ie. interpretations of law they don't agree with).

So which is it? Law abiding citizen or armed insurrectionist?

Last edited:

This protest/rally a response to the Govenor trying to infringe on rights and ban guns...

As pointed out here

And here

The people have the right under Virginia law to do exactly what is being restricted and what you are stating isn't an infringement.

I don't know what analysts are seeing. But apparently they thought it was enough to alert the Governor. I'm sure you know better than professional law enforcement data analysts, though.

I mean, if you feel so strongly about your ability to interpret the Constitution and the State's inability to do so, go bring a gun to the rally.

Like I said, gun owners never tire of casting themselves as "Law abiding citizens" but they also claim that their guns are their insurance against "tyranny" (ie. interpretations of law they don't agree with).

So what is it? Law abiding citizen or armed insurrectionist?

What of they aren't mutually exclusive, and idiots like this governor are why.....

The constitution does not give you the right to open carry. That's at the state level. You are only guaranteed the right to own firearms.

State law does, as does the prohibition of the governor to use this authority in this way.

Can you admit the governor is breaking the law here?

Back