Law Virginia governor declares state of emergency to ban legal gun carrying. People could die here.

Northam said at a news conference that intelligence from law enforcement agencies indicates that out-of-state militias and hate groups fueled by misinformation and conspiracy theories have "malicious plans"

TRANSLATION: pro second amendment groups are rallying support from out of state.

Fucking leftists man lol.

They are going to try and paint all issues involving white people with this brush. It's like calling a every rally of black people a bunch of gang-bangers.

Many twitter leftists are already invoking the “planned to start a race war” line.

There is no “over the top” for these people, the more absurd the better.

So if they are acting on misinformation and CTs what are they? and what is the "truth"?

The "CT/misinformation " s that VA democrats are planning to ban guns and create a registry for "grandfathered" gun owners.

The problem is that the dems are planning to do that. They just don't want a big fuss until after they've passed their unconstitutional laws.

Not only because it's temporary, but also because it's confined to one location. It'd be like if the President put a moratorium on oil drilling at one oil site and then someone posted "POTUS signs executive order banning oil drilling". Or giving special health insurance to 9/11 first responders that the first responsers don't have to individually pay for and posting a thread title "Trump signs law giving Americans free healthcare." etc

I only get so many characters for a title.

They might not be mutually exclusive in the abstract, but in any particular case they certainly are.

It's like Shrodinger's AK-47.

So, which is it?

Does this constitute tyranny, in which case you bring your gun;

Or do you not bring your gun, in which case this doesn't constitute tyranny?

BTW, 64% of Americans support stricter gun laws, broadly speaking, while only 7% of people want less strict gun laws.
https://news.gallup.com/poll/1645/guns.aspx

People support background checks, and I think the gun grabbers expose themselves by pretending people support something else.

Funny how allot of people that argue against this, are the same one's that tell us people don't actually support M4A, when you drive down to more detail.

Almost like their is intent to deceive.

This is literally getting people killed with your laws.

hi VIvaRevolution,

this ban is on the state capital grounds, right?

how does this get people killed?

Ohio has the same ban in its own capital building. has the ban resulted in a rash of gun deaths?

- IGIT

ok, tell that to young v hawaii.

hint: 9th circuit.

Hawaii is technically an open carry state, they just won't issue permits to anyone. California open carry is illegal.

hi VIvaRevolution,

Ohio has the same ban in its own capital building. has the ban resulted in a rash of gun deaths?

- IGIT

Ban in a capitol building as opposed to declaring a emergency to directly target a protest?

Let me reiterate, emergency powers that are directly described as to not be allowed to be used for guns, by state law.

<{fry}>

The "CT/misinformation " s that VA democrats are planning to ban guns and create a registry for "grandfathered" gun owners.

The problem is that the dems are planning to do that. They just don't want a big fuss until after they've passed their unconstitutional laws.

so CT = truth. mindblown.gif

Now that they caught the neo-nazi terrorists, is the ban over?

Try to ban guns, people could die here!

... from guns.

hi VIvaRevolution,

- IGIT
It again is what led up to him banning it on the capital grounds. Talks of confiscation, budgeting for more incarceration from that, saying he'll go door to door to do it, trying to get a new set of 18 guys to do just confiscations and then when people do the "wait bro, what the fuck? let's go hold some signs" thing he drops a state of a emergency.

While be surrounded by guys that probably have MP5Ks in their jackets... which no civilian could legally buy.....

Someone else described it as the Ivory tower version of "let the maid do it" or "let them eat cake".

I don't know what analysts are seeing. But apparently they thought it was enough to alert the Governor. I'm sure you know better than professional law enforcement data analysts, though.

Oh I will concede your point in that the potential for violence is above baseline, sure. I think that is self evident enough. I don't feel pursuaded enough to change my overall counterargument though.

Hawaii is technically an open carry state, they just won't issue permits to anyone. California open carry is illegal.
*facepalm*

genius, i mentioned a federal 9th circuit ruling.

*facepalm*

genius, i mentioned a federal 9th circuit ruling.

What does that have to do with anything? Try to articulate your point instead of being a douche and maybe I will take you seriously.

What does that have to do with anything? Try to articulate your point instead of being a douche and maybe I will take you seriously.

...for starters, federal > ca. for irony, the 9th circuit contains ca.

nice attitude, coming from the one spouting bullshit. repeatedly.

Back