Law Virginia governor declares state of emergency to ban legal gun carrying. People could die here.

I think you can make a case for either side of whether you should have guns at the gun rally, but there's something here that I think is important:

Saying "They're not coming to peacefully protest. They are coming to intimidate and cause harm," is about as onesided as you can get.

When a citizen says stuff like this they're a presumptuous piece of shit. When a Governor says and acts upon something like this, it's enacted fascism.

Yeah, he sounds like a CNN moderator at a Democrat debate.

So places like Sweeden, Canada, and Japan have no criminals?

Not sure what that has to do with who is the criminal and who is the innocent here?

Is your point that they have less gun violence because they have less guns?

Ok, fine. What is your plan for the 400 million guns in this country?

A state of emergency banning guns, and confiscation?

You, like this governor, want to get people killed if that is the case.

Not sure what that has to do with who is the criminal and who is the innocent here?

Is your point that they have less gun violence because they have less guns?

Ok, fine. What is your plan for the 400 million guns in this country?

A state of emergency banning guns, and confiscation?

You, like this governor, want to get people killed if that is the case.

Correct. That's my point.

I'm not American, so I have no plan for US gun violence and 400 M guns.

Correct. That's my point.

I'm not American, so I have no plan for US gun violence and 400 M guns.

You aren't the only one with no plan for what to do when the dog finally catches the car.

Unfortunately some of those people are governor.

Eventually a time is going to come when a lot of Americans are going to have to ask themselves how badly they want to be part of the evolving America. Can they and will they be able to adjust and accept a greatly reduced and curtailed 2nd amendment as well as a redefined and regulated 1st.

If they can't or won't, what is the next step because the encroachment, redefining, etc will continue. People spout off a lot online but at the end of day how far is everyone truly willing to go? The whole Civil War 2.0 sounds dramatic when people are just bitching but is everyone really ready to pull the trigger on one?

Voting should be the way, but we've seen how that turns out.

He needs to deploy the national guard to defend the state from these militias. This is what the people voted for and the people who lost refuse to accept the results and are throwing a temper tantrum. Worst yet, these people have guns. The majority needs to step up and voice their opinions. Can't have a small minority of gun nuts dictate state laws.

Anyone else also laugh at how the Virginia flag has “Sic Semper Tyrannis” across the bottom, and a dude standing on a dead Kings throat holding a spear and cannon and the governor of this state is pulling this stunt?

EDIT:
For those that don't know what that Latin phrase is:

thus always to tyrants

Last edited:
Governor Blackface is gonna get people killed.

So, is this like a trial run for he rest of the country?

"You can't just take their guns! They'll revolt...and they've got freakin' guns!"

"Ehhhh, let's test it out in, oh' I don't know...Virginia. See how it goes."

He needs to deploy the national guard to defend the state from these militias. This is what the people voted for and the people who lost refuse to accept the results and are throwing a temper tantrum. Worst yet, these people have guns. The majority needs to step up and voice their opinions. Can't have a small minority of gun nuts dictate state laws.
Except it isn’t militias showing up to shoot up the place. It was going to be a bunch of people standing in the Capitol with signs for how this governor goes “we’re going to confiscate everything by going door to door” and then budget extra money for more jails and 18 people to conduct the confiscation.

him doubling down like a dunce is what got people angry

You can still drive through a crowd. Didn’t say anything about Cars.
I know you're referencing the Charlottsville thing but the Mustang meme existed prior to that:
Funny-Mustang-Meme-7.jpg

From the OP:
After the emergency expires Tuesday, most firearms would be allowed on the grounds. Virginia is an open-carry state.

Thread title is misleading.

Eventually a time is going to come when a lot of Americans are going to have to ask themselves how badly they want to be part of the evolving America. Can they and will they be able to adjust and accept a greatly reduced and curtailed 2nd amendment as well as a redefined and regulated 1st.

If they can't or won't, what is the next step because the encroachment, redefining, etc will continue. People spout off a lot online but at the end of day how far is everyone truly willing to go? The whole Civil War 2.0 sounds dramatic when people are just bitching but is everyone really ready to pull the trigger on one?

Voting should be the way, but we've seen how that turns out.

Well if this is any indication, we are in for some interesting times.

Back