Video: RDA training for mcgregor

Pretty sure he thought he would beat Duffy but LOST!!!! So yeah he has been wrong yet. Any more stupid questions you want me to answer. Do you? Do you?
You may as well not waste your time replying to @Faceplanter . The dude is a complete fraud, runs from bets, has no life and lives it through another man. This has already been proven.

Why do people get triggered when people say Head clean off its just a joke.

Its a win/win fight for Conor and a lose/lose fight for RDA.Of course I'll still watch. But the post fight narratives are entirely predictable no matter the outcome.

Conor's going to put him in a body bag.

When RDA TKO's Conor on the ground what are the Conor fanboys gonna be saying?

Let me answer that for you.... They won't be saying a thing. They'll all jump ship to the next coolest th going on in the world. Because very few of them are true MMA fans anyways. You guys will all be back to your DC and Marvel Comics after March 5th. If not, I'll be here waiting to roast you well done.
No, they'll say, "Damn, that sucks. But he sure does have balls of steel for moving up in weight and taking this fight in the first place."

No one else has the balls to do what he's doing. If he loses, then it's not like he sucks. Idiots like you would say he sucks for moving up in weight and losing to a dominant champion. If he loses this fight he'll just move back to 145 and continue to dominate the weight class like an above average champion. Go ahead and "roast" me if he loses. You won't have much to say. Give the guy credit for taking the fight. A fight NO ONE else would take in his shoes.

When RDA TKO's Conor on the ground what are the Conor fanboys gonna be saying?

Let me answer that for you.... They won't be saying a thing. They'll all jump ship to the next coolest th going on in the world. Because very few of them are true MMA fans anyways. You guys will all be back to your DC and Marvel Comics after March 5th. If not, I'll be here waiting to roast you well done.

Their excuse will be "But Connor is a natural FW, he was fighting a guy bigger than him" Blah blah blah.

No, they'll say, "Damn, that sucks. But he sure does have balls of steel for moving up in weight and taking this fight in the first place."

No one else has the balls to do what he's doing. If he loses, then it's not like he sucks. Idiots like you would say he sucks for moving up in weight and losing to a dominant champion. If he loses this fight he'll just move back to 145 and continue to dominate the weight class like an above average champion. Go ahead and "roast" me if he loses. You won't have much to say. Give the guy credit for taking the fight. A fight NO ONE else would take in his shoes.
Aldo tried and got told no. BJ did it all the time even up to hw. So please stop saying Conor is the first.

The physical work he's doing is impressive. Unfortunately for him he can't sit-up himself to victory. That striking is basic and stiff.

A compilation of training footage from RDA'S past several training camps is considered footage of his training camp for the current fight?

Someone is going to fall in brutal fashion, that is for sure.

I think he's still in good shape if he loses RDA. He "lost to a bigger dude", no one can criticize his heart or taking the gamble of a lifetime..

Connor is bigger than RDA if anything.....Connor is a emaciated fw that should really fight at lw unless he wants to piss blood permanently.

You may as well not waste your time replying to @Faceplanter . The dude is a complete fraud, runs from bets, has no life and lives it through another man. This has already been proven.

"Runs from bets" yet easily proved that you did. Mods even saw that shit. BTW, how many accounts do you have now boy? You've been banned like 3 times at least. Don't act like you know me just because I've embarrassed you countless times. Go back to playing buddy buddy with Wyatt Earp broseppi.

Pretty sure he thought he would beat Duffy but LOST!!!! So yeah he has been wrong yet. Any more stupid questions you want me to answer. Do you? Do you?

That wasn't in the UFC ya nub. Conor wasn't talking shit in the big leagues and backing it up every damn time then. Conor was talking about his UFC run where the best fighters in the world are, the ones he's smashed 7 of going on 8.

Go play with Leo, bro. You know you want him.

Its funny the hate towards Mcgregor fuels people to get on the same bandwagon they had with Aldo. Dos Anjos is another Muay Thai brawler. No foot work just straight forward, aggressive and balls out. He is very good at what he does and has the wins vs top comp to prove it. But the only thing he has going for him vs Aldo is he is also Left Handed and unlike Aldo Mcgregor will have to deal with RDA chopping the shit out of his chicken leg. So it will come down to how Mcgregor's defense vs a South Paw's low kicks is. If he does not have an answer RDA will chop down that leg within 3 rounds unless Mcgregor gets a KO via punches in the first 2 rounds. If Mcgegor has a game plan and is able to defend the low kick he can outbox RDA with his eyes closed.

But RDA brings a far superior ground game to the table. The easiest path to victory for RDA is get the takedown and dominate Mcgregor on the ground. He isnt Mendes, he actually has a submission game so he is much more dangerous if he gets Conor on his back.

But I called that Mcgregor would get into Aldo's head and force him to fight reckless and Aldo got embarrassed. If RDA lets his emotions get the best of him, it plays into Conor's hands.

Aldo tried and got told no. BJ did it all the time even up to hw. So please stop saying Conor is the first.
That's bullishit , Dana said at the go big that he never messes with guys when hey want to move classes and he admitted the only time he did was when he hounded Frankie to go to featherweight

If Aldo wanted to go to Lightweight nobody would have stopped him

Aldo barely wanted to fight at featherweight

Back