Video: RDA training for mcgregor

That's bullishit , Dana said at the go big that he never messes with guys when hey want to move classes and he admitted the only time he did was when he hounded Frankie to go to featherweight

If Aldo wanted to go to Lightweight nobody would have stopped him

Aldo barely wanted to fight at featherweight

If I'm not mistaken Dana said he could move up if he vacate the belt. Now that's some real bullshit.

Conor already making huge waves, you don't need to lie to defend your boy but get your facts straight please.

Quoting Dana as fact is next level bullshit you should know that by now.

But acting like he was the first to do all these things i laughable.

Man the guy is a friggin mo-sheen. Absolutely cannot wait for this fight, holy shit.

If anyone tires in the later rounds it'll be Conor. Conor has shown that he slows down, RDA was a cardio machine against Pettis. Me thinks you have no idea what you're talking about mate.
Where has he slowed down? In the Mendes fight where he was injured for most of the camp, got up after 2 rounds of ground and pound and KOed Mendes anyway?

If anything McGregors gas tank should be far better at 55 than 45 anyway.

He looks fucking savage.

Connor is in huge trouble

Damn this guy is not to be fucked with right now, Conor picked the wrong time to try to move to 155 I think

If he proves me wrong I will gain a massive amount of respect for Conor, RDA is a fuckin monster right now

If he bullrushes Conor using his speed and explosiveness he is just going to get TKOd.

Back