Video: RDA training for mcgregor

What a machine.

His strength and condition training is beastly.

I don't know much about striking, but to my ineperienced eye his style seems quite conventional.

That said, the longer the fight goes, the better it bodes for RDA imo.

Can't grow muscles in that chin that's already been cracked before. All of this training is meaningless because he's eating Conor's straight left and hitting the canvas. Has he been wrong yet?! Has he?! No.

RDA is a fucking boss.

I'm not writing Conor off at all. He has a nasty chin, great striking, power, and just awesome confidence in himself which translates into great cage awareness. He can win this fight for sure because I'm confident he can win any lightweight fight if he finds the right opening with his kicks or hands.

That said, I gotta pick RDA in this one. I just feel that Dos Anjos is going to be all over him the way he was all over Pettis. I'm certain that Conor has at least a pretty good ground game and we've seen he has good scrambling ability. However, I think that if RDA gets top position on him (which I expect him to get) Conor is going to get beaten up.

pretty sweet how hes training in hotel rooms and backstage for the GOAT. lmfao i guess training space is hard to come by huh TS?

My guess is that they are training whereever they are. Kinda like Conor on the Beach, in the park, ect

I guess. But i just found it on YouTube. I did not make the video.

There was more hard work in that video than I'm willing to watch on a Sunday morning.

His physical fitness is off the charts. Unfortunately for him, Conor's fighting capacity is much greater.

Conor via KO within 2.

When a monsta like this goes after McGregor, no precision or timing is gonna help him.

RIP McG
c2KaeFoOGAfgA.gif
kXMIUIDkSEjug.gif

dhpSwU0QXohOM.gif

Looks like he training more for the weigh in photo's then he is for the fight

pretty good fight

whoever wins is the new GOAT

Does he carry pads and gloves everywhere he goes and breaks out into spontaneous sparring sessions?

Back