Video: RDA training for mcgregor

Sneak peek at the menu for Saturday March 05th 2016...

Irish Smashed & Mashed Potatoes...
Cocannon1.jpg
Weird, I remember you saying McGregor had no chance against Aldo...

Huh. I must be imagining things.

Yep, compared to the guy that just joined on Friday. I win.

You effin lose, loser. You joined on December just like me, neither I nor you have any business talking about being banned when we joined about 2 months ago. I choose not to but you're too dense not to do so.

You were wrong like your friend @D0C H0LLIDAY was wrong when he thought he could count the money for a bet that he didn't have with me. Conor ran roughshod through the FW division and he'll be doing the same with the LW division. Sit down, shut up, and just watch it unfold. It's not like you can do anything about it. RDA has been knocked unconscious in the cage and had his jaw broken. The guy has like 7 losses in his pro career already. McGregor will fold him up and I'll be back to laugh at you two peas in a pod. ;)

So you state I was wrong but offer nothing to back it up. How stupid are you? Then you go on about shit thats not even related to what I posted.

We all saw what happened to Aldo. Conor is going to break RDA with mind games in the build-up to the fight, and Conor will finish the fight like RDA destroyed Cowboy Cerrone.

Like the man said: "timing beats speed and precision beats power". He will find a flaw in RDA's game and exploit it.

People need to accept that Conor is going to dominate this sport for a very long time.

You're a bitch who challenges folks until they call you on your shit. Then you run.

Proof? Oh wait, you have none. Even mods have called you on your bullshit after I proved you were wrong. Get off my nuts now, tiger. Find a hobby you rustled little pansy.

Proof? Oh wait, you have none. Even mods have called you on your bullshit after I proved you were wrong. Get off my nuts now, tiger. Find a hobby you rustled little pansy.
I don't need proof. Everyone that has seen you post already knows. It's already well documented, punk pussy. Now get mad and keep postin shit that nobody is gonna bother finish reading.

By the way, your dubs look great on you. Try not to get banned before March 6th. I at least want one good day to roast you a new ass before you get inevitably banned.

In the gym, in the octagon, in your living room, the dry cleaners, he's always ready.

Good fucking training rit there

Weird, I remember you saying McGregor had no chance against Aldo...

Huh. I must be imagining things.
And I freely admit I was wrong Jin, now we talking a whole new class & man I'm liking my odds in this one RDA will not be giving McGregror the last word.

Aldo tried and got told no. BJ did it all the time even up to hw. So please stop saying Conor is the first.
Yep BJ did it too. I don't think many people were giving him shit for losing to GSP. And I don't know why you'd believe anything Aldo says at this point.

You have nothing to say about the rest of my post so I'll accept your concession.

Will it be enough to take Mcpowerleft?

Back