Video: RDA training for mcgregor

"Runs from bets" yet easily proved that you did. Mods even saw that shit. BTW, how many accounts do you have now boy? You've been banned like 3 times at least. Don't act like you know me just because I've embarrassed you countless times. Go back to playing buddy buddy with Wyatt Earp broseppi.
You're a bitch who challenges folks until they call you on your shit. Then you run.

Looks like every training montage of the last 10 years. The classic linear style seems to be giving way to those using more innovative movement.

Looking forward to the fight though!

That wasn't in the UFC ya nub. Conor wasn't talking shit in the big leagues and backing it up every damn time then. Conor was talking about his UFC run where the best fighters in the world are, the ones he's smashed 7 of going on 8.

Go play with Leo, bro. You know you want him.

You didnt specify shit clown. You said has Connor ever not backed up what he said and he has, when he claimed he would beat Duffy and failed miserably.

And wtf you talking about Connor did not talk shit before the UFC? Go look at Some of Connors post fights interviews and you will see he was talking shit before he got to the UFC. Not my problem your just a bandwagon hopper, " Ya nub".

"Runs from bets" yet easily proved that you did. Mods even saw that shit. BTW, how many accounts do you have now boy? You've been banned like 3 times at least. Don't act like you know me just because I've embarrassed you countless times. Go back to playing buddy buddy with Wyatt Earp broseppi.

"You've been banned like 3 times at least" says the person who has a December, 2015 join date, Oh the irony.

You didnt specify shit clown. You said has Connor ever not backed up what he said and he has, when he claimed he would beat Duffy and failed miserably.

And wtf you talking about Connor did not talk shit before the UFC? Go look at Some of Connors post fights interviews and you will see he was talking shit before he got to the UFC. Not my problem your just a bandwagon hopper, " Ya nub".
Ignore that moron, he's weak and pussyfied as fuck, that @Faceplanter .

Lol he looks painfully natural here. Conor will murk him and his ridiculous routine.

Battle ropes (some hammer grip bi curl lateral raise combination abomination) with lateral stepping? Why in gods name would that be a good use of energy.

Meanwhile Mac is using movement training as warm up, warm down, recovery training and spending his energy on actually increasing his skills.

I like RDA, and it's no wonder why his strength and endurance are off the charts. I have to say though that although his striking looks relatively powerful, he still looks a little stiff, and he just doesn't seem very fluid. McGregor on the other hand is very fluid, and moves really easy. I'm on the fence here with this fight, and I'm curious as to how Connor's chin will hold up against RDA, along with his wrestling and jiu jitsu - if it even gets that far. I wouldn't be surprised if Connor's just picks RDA apart in the standup. This fight has me really interested......

That's bullishit , Dana said at the go big that he never messes with guys when hey want to move classes and he admitted the only time he did was when he hounded Frankie to go to featherweight

If Aldo wanted to go to Lightweight nobody would have stopped him

Aldo barely wanted to fight at featherweight
LOL at quoting Dana White on anything.

The physical work he's doing is impressive. Unfortunately for him he can't sit-up himself to victory. That striking is basic and stiff.
The basic and stiff striking TKO'd Cerrone and Bendo and dominated Diaz and Pettis, all of them pretty bad strikers aren't they?

You were wrong like your friend @D0C H0LLIDAY was wrong when he thought he could count the money for a bet that he didn't have with me. Conor ran roughshod through the FW division and he'll be doing the same with the LW division. Sit down, shut up, and just watch it unfold. It's not like you can do anything about it. RDA has been knocked unconscious in the cage and had his jaw broken. The guy has like 7 losses in his pro career already. McGregor will fold him up and I'll be back to laugh at you two peas in a pod. ;)

You were wrong like your friend @D0C H0LLIDAY was wrong when he thought he could count the money for a bet that he didn't have with me. Conor ran roughshod through the FW division and he'll be doing the same with the LW division. Sit down, shut up, and just watch it unfold. It's not like you can do anything about it. RDA has been knocked unconscious in the cage and had his jaw broken. The guy has like 7 losses in his pro career already. McGregor will fold him up and I'll be back to laugh at you two peas in a pod. ;)
You ran from a bet, hoe. Get over it. Now go eat shit and die. Everyone knows you're a little bitch.

i just hope it's a good fight with a legit finish and not something stupid like an eye poke or early stoppage

Why would he train so hard anyways when he's gonna get KO'd in the 1st

This is all old footage, I've seen most of the stuff in the video a few months ago.

i think a top wrestler at 155 has a better chance to beat conor. if mendes wasn't so small, he would have kept conor on his back and won the fight. mendes landed some really strong elbows. imagine if someone bigger and stronger was doing that.

Back