Video of Cain Velasquez Tearing his ACL 14 Days Prior to JDS Fight

Might be different this time around, Like Cain getting KO'd by an Uppercut while going for a takedown. Remember the Kongo fight? lol.

JDS is going to punch him in the knee. A lot of that going around in UFC title fights.

1.gif

EXCUSES!!!!

Cains biggest weapon is his wrestling. He was at a huge disadvantage with the injury. Cain will prove that it made the difference.

Why was he doing wrestling drills in prep for JDS?

Cains biggest weapon is his wrestling. He was at a huge disadvantage with the injury. Cain will prove that it made the difference.

It could have thrown Cain's gameplan off by chosing to open up with strikes incl leg kicks but the fight ended too quickly to really know how much of an effect his injury had.

Wait a minute here.....I thought Shogun fans were the only ones that made excuses for his losses. Guess I was wrong.

I had a ACL replacement with a pin and meniscus tear on some injury. That shit hurts .had surgery 2 years after . Before the surgery it Feels like you have not much stability after the swelling goes down a little bit .

give me a break. condit stuffed a gsp td. so did bj

getting out of the way of the first and only shot in a very quick fight doesnt say much. jds might stuff every single one of cains td's in the rematch but he certainly hasnt done anything to demonstrate that inside the cage yet

LOL, OMG EXCEPT PROVEN HE ONLY NEEDS TO STUFF ONE!!! Oh wait that was fluke KO.

JDS had a torn miniscus on his knee. Please post that vid as well and stop making excuses. They were both injured. JDS ko Cain. That's all there is to it.

He shouldn't have defended his belt with a torn ACL

Jr had his knee injured, Cain was coming off layoff & surgery on his shoulder on top of hurting his acl as we see on this vid, just stating some facts.

Cain has made more excuses for why he got exposed than JDS has gotten KO's.

Back