Video of Cain Velasquez Tearing his ACL 14 Days Prior to JDS Fight

That ACL tear had nothing to do with catching that right hand to the jaw (back of the head actually, but whatever).

JDS by KO.

Didn't look like much other than an excuse vid.

He was moving just fine until JDS put him down and force him to tap to strikes. Only after he lost in humiliating fashion in 60 seconds did this fake "injury" nonsense start to surface. Even if he was "injured" it had no bearing on the 60 seconds that "brown pride" lasted. He's going to getting put to sleep even quicker this time, unless of course he decides to tap out again.

Why can't Sherdog have more happy, objective and intelligent posters like this guy. Seriously.

After seeing the video, I think Cain had a valid excuse honestly. GSP was out for over a year rehabbing the same injury. Cain FOUGHT 14 days after his.

He looked pudgy, slow and didn't move well. He definitely wasn't himself and this video shows why.

I think we are in for a much, much more competitive fight this time around. It comes down to two things:

JDS' gas tank vs. Cain's poor striking defense. Which will be exploited first?

After seeing the video, I think Cain had a valid excuse honestly. GSP was out for over a year rehabbing the same injury. Cain FOUGHT 14 days after his.

He looked pudgy, slow and didn't move well. He definitely wasn't himself and this video shows why.

I think we are in for a much, much more competitive fight this time around. It comes down to two things:

JDS' gas tank vs. Cain's poor striking defense. Which will be exploited first?

Only you have the answers, shidoshi...

Shit happens. Doesn't change my opinion of the first fight.

16bd652.gif

Like a Cat. JDS's new nick name is Gato, or Felino. :icon_lol:

Back