Video of Cain Velasquez Tearing his ACL 14 Days Prior to JDS Fight

With their rematch only being 12 days away, the thread title scared the shit out of me when I first glanced over it.

Either way, I see the fight being more competitive this time around, but with the end result still being the same. Will be interesting to see how this one plays out though. I just hope JDS isn't taking it as an easy fight, or already looking ahead at a match with Ailstair.

Cain isn't a goat of his division though.

media_preview.php

He shot for a takedown and didn't get it, why do people ignore that?

This
like someone said on page 2. Adrian Peterson

He shot for a takedown and didn't get it, why do people ignore that?

give me a break. condit stuffed a gsp td. so did bj

getting out of the way of the first and only shot in a very quick fight doesnt say much. jds might stuff every single one of cains td's in the rematch but he certainly hasnt done anything to demonstrate that inside the cage yet

Impossible, not ACL, he fought way to soon after it for it to be that with training camp and all.

During practice let Cain school you don't apply any pressure we want that confidence up for the fight. :icon_arro

Is the UFC sending shills in here to hype up this card? Its not working.

You scared the shit out of me. I thought the 155 bout was canceled.

Lol add the words "last year" to the end of the thread title. I cant be the only one that thought this justhappened when i read the title.

Knee injury or not, this rematch will most likely end in the same manner.

JDS is going to KO him regardless

Unless the ACL is in his jaw, wouldn't have helped...

Get that belt back Cain! Cain will be coming back with a vengeance this time around, will that be enough to get him the win? I hope so, but you never know JDS is a beast.

Love cain, but it won't matter.
JDS has his number.

JDS by another KO.

JDS has his number based on 1 fight? :rolleyes: Now if JDS comes out and KO's him in the same fashion and in the 1st round again, maybe I'll agree, but based on 1 fight, fucking ridiculous when people say stupid shit like this.

The video conveniently shows nothing.

I chalk this one up to the UFC marketing and production team bullshitting the fans.

Back