Video of Cain Velasquez Tearing his ACL 14 Days Prior to JDS Fight

Tore his ACL defending a shot 14 days before his 1st fight with Junior Dos Santos. You gotta be fucking kidding me, that injury could have been avoided right thurr. :redface:

Guess tearing your ACL really does effect your chin.... :eek:

I dont even remember a takedown attempt in that fight let alone JDS's whole career but that would be impressive if it happened.

As for a torn MCL an MCL is the padding between the bones in your knee.. not as vital as an ACL which holds the knee in place. An MCL would certainly bring a lot of discomfort and its own set of problems but nothing like an ACL.

People hear all these abbreviations and probably cant discern from the 2 but an ACL and MCL acctually are quite different in recovery time and actual bodily function. I can see fighting past a torn MCL. Fighting past a torn ACL is insane though.

The MCL, aka medial collateral ligament, aka tibial collateral ligament, is not a "padding" in a knee joint. That'd be the medial meniscus.

Cain was out of his mind for not cancelling the fight. There was no possible way he was gunna beat a guy like JDS with such an injury.

like someone said on page 2. Adrian Peterson

A year ago nobody would suggest that coming back from ACL surgery after such a short time was reasonable, yet now that Peterson has done it, people talk about it as though it's the norm.

Got to love this fake re-enactment video of a supposed injury. None of this matters, Cain will be tapping the mat within the first round...AGAIN.

i think the first fight is fairly irrelevant. it just told us that if you stand with jds you are in danger. everyone already knew that. if anything it solidified how important cains gameplan needs to be for the rematch

its kind of crazy to say but after all these fights i still feel like we dont really know how good JDS take down defense is and we dont really know how good his ground game is. cain is the only legit wrestler jds has fought and he didnt even get a chance to shoot.

jds might stuff cain and ko him again but imo he hasnt shown us anything inside the ufc that demonstrates it yet

i have cain via better cardio in the rematch

i think if cain gets jds down, he'll keep him there and batter him. i think thats why the betting line is so close. no one really knows how good jds is in positions we've never seen and its not like jds has really been pressured.

however, jds always takes angles when he backs off and tight angles when a guy tries to clinch. gonna be very hard to corner him and idk if cain can just robot combo his way in for a double/single. hard fight to call but i think this one stays up

No, the inability to move properly is due to a torn ACL, which in result makes Cain easier to punch. Use that brain of yours...

He was moving just fine until JDS put him down and force him to tap to strikes. Only after he lost in humiliating fashion in 60 seconds did this fake "injury" nonsense start to surface. Even if he was "injured" it had no bearing on the 60 seconds that "brown pride" lasted. He's going to getting put to sleep even quicker this time, unless of course he decides to tap out again.

He was moving just fine until JDS put him down and force him to tap to strikes. Only after he lost in humiliating fashion in 60 seconds did this fake "injury" nonsense start to surface. Even if he was "injured" it had no bearing on the 60 seconds that "brown pride" lasted. He's going to getting put to sleep even quicker this time, unless of course he decides to tap out again.

Man, I understand hating on cocky fighters, but wtf did Cain say to make you rage like a mini hulk?

Why disgrace Cain like that? I'm sure he was hurt, he's not the type to lie. But he obviously doesn't have a fucking clue what the ACL actually is.

16bd652.gif

interesting theory about the injury, last i check the knee bone wasnt connected to the chin bone which is the bone JDS flurried on. hopefully the rematch isnt as quick or one sided but i beleive it will be. It also reminds me of my friend from way back in the day, took a girl home and she was wearing a wizard hat while he video'd her for his internet buds, since then we havent heard much from him

interesting theory about the injury, last i check the knee bone wasnt connected to the chin bone which is the bone JDS flurried on. hopefully the rematch isnt as quick or one sided but i beleive it will be. It also reminds me of my friend from way back in the day, took a girl home and she was wearing a wizard hat while he video'd her for his internet buds, since then we havent heard much from him

I'm just confused as to how JDS vs. Cain reminded you of your friend and his girl? :icon_neut

Back