Video: Dana White on Frankie:"Why you mad? You are the one who turned down the fight."

Now Frankie knows how to handle this situation in the future.

Dana: Frankie, you want the McGregor fight?
Frankie: Yeah, I'll take it.
Dana: What? Wait, did you say yes you'll take it?
Frankie: Yes, I said yes, give it to me.
Dana: Uh, I'm not sure we can do that, I thought I heard someone say you might be injured.
Frankie: Yeah, I just had fuckin' groin surgery 3 days ago, asshole.
Dana: I thought so, well don't say we didn't offer you the fight.
Frankie: And don't say I turned it down fuck face.

Yeah, Frankie can get whiny. But a fighter's name is his brand and Dana fucked with Frankie's brand and therefore his potential future earnings all in the name of promoting a fight. Not too cool there DW. Pretty short-sighted too, since you do promote Edgar after all.

Dana White is disgusting. A snake through and through.

Frankie has s whining/bitching ALOT lately. I hope he never gets a big payday. Jersey guido manlet punk

Dana is such a bitch sometimes. Dont publicly insult your fighters you douche

Interesting that Dana says frankie sent him the mri and told him he was injured during the phone call.

Frankie made it sound like he told them he was injured and sent the mri 4 weeks ago and dana called him knowing full well he was already hurt
I'd trust almost anyone above Dana; he's a professional liar (aka promoter)

well he is right. Not Dana's fault he is injured. Dana offered him the fight, he was injured and couldnt take it, not sure how Frankie could be mad at this.

He literally couldn't take the fight and Dana made it out like he ducked Conor. Of course he's going to be pissed.

And if there's one thing I'm critical about with Conor, it's how Conor wanted to jump on Frankie during the presser for not taking the fight, but he had no problem ditching the weight class to fight RDA when Frankie was fresh off of KO'ing Mendes. I don't believe Conor is ducking, either, it's just stupid of him to insinuate that of Frankie when he wasn't willing to take the fight a couple months ago, back when it made even more sense for that fight to happen.

Last edited:
Notice how all the fighters who have Conor in their heads end up injured just before the potential fight.
Ya they must be scared of the challenge. Please stop. These are world champs. You get that by always trying to defeat the best.

Still not good enough for a good portion of basement dwelling sherbros.

Dana knows that when he revealed that Edgar turned down the fight, he was doing it in a way to make it seem as though Edgar cowered from the offer.

Now after Edgar threw Dana's shit back in his face, Dana is trying to act like a victim. What a scumbag.

He tries to justify himself by claiming Edgar passed up an opportunity regardless of being hurt. Well, yeah, you idiot. He just had surgery. What do you expect?

Still not good enough for a good portion of basement dwelling sherbros.

Uh, Dana made it worse, spelling out what Frankie inferred and was reacting so strongly to, and what Zuffa homers were denying yesterday saying just to take Dana's statement at face value. Dana now is basically that Frankie wasn't willing to fight hurt, that he could have/should have toughed it out and taken the opportunity. Frankie is saying that is bs, that he really is too hurt to fight, and that Dana shouldn't question that publicly. Nobody is tough enough for Dana, over th years he has called out every great fighter out for being scared and/or not tough enough, enough outside of Chuck (who Dana whined about being hurt as Rampage was beating Chuck, and the perception of the UFC, to a bloody pulp).

Why would he offer the fight to a fighter he knows is hurt?

cuz he is a shady promoter that wants to place mcgregour in the best possible light and maintain a false narrative?

Meh,

The outrage by everyone included Frankie is so overblown. Really that is what we are supposed to be worked up about?

*sigh*

I dunno, I was backing Edgar but at the same time GSP fought Thaigo Aves with pulled groin, not a groin that you've been rehabbing for 4 weeks and still have another 2 to go, it's pretty obvious coming in injury free to a match is rare, so yes Edgar did turn down a fight.

Nothing wrong with mind you, guy has more balls then me, I'm just saying they did call him and he did turn it down

Certainly hard to support the UFC, I expect Martin Shkreli will soon be taking over public relations.

Dana throwing everyone under the bus he can to suckle those BRASS BALLS of Conor. He's like a Suredawger. What a dummy.

I dunno, I was backing Edgar but at the same time GSP fought Thaigo Aves with pulled groin, not a groin that you've been rehabbing for 4 weeks and still have another 2 to go, it's pretty obvious coming in injury free to a match is rare, so yes Edgar did turn down a fight.

Nothing wrong with mind you, guy has more balls then me, I'm just saying they did call him and he did turn it down

He pulled his going during the fight, you can obviously see the difference.

Back