Video: Dana White on Frankie:"Why you mad? You are the one who turned down the fight."

Lol @ the people hating on Dana just for the sake of hating.

You know he's right, so shut up.

WOW I never saw Dana suck someones dick this hard

Conor bless you Dana

A promoter thinks money. Therefore his sympathy level is likely to be commensurate with his receipts. You stop being a nitwit. I'm not attacking you personally, get the fuck over yourself.

See this is why you are a nitwit.
A promoter should think money, so tell me how making Frankie seem look bad helps him make money??
It doesn't. All it does is make the #1 title contender look bad and that is not a way to make money.

Goodbye

I'm sure they're all really scared of him. They are fighters for fuck sake, stop projecting your own fears of failure into the equation. They train hard and shit happens. Many fighters have pulled out of various fights over the years because of injury. People making out like fighters would tear groins and break their own feet to get out of a big money fight with a guy who wasn't far off getting beaten by mini-Mendes is laughable.

That said, I'm not a McG hater, I just don't believe in conspiracies.

You are assuming too much. I never said they are faking the injuries.

Conor makes them emotional and the fighters feel a lot of pressure to win. They overtrain or overcommit in sparing which causes injuries.

Dana bringing in the delicious tears of butthurt! Bring the scrums back Dana!

Uhh because Dana was aware that Frankie was unable to fight and was kept in the loop of his surgery, then used him to further the star power of another fighter on the roster at the expense of besmirching Frankies character. Frankie, an employee who played balled with the UFC for years and was their champion.

Exactly. It's the same old story as:

GSP
Randy
Wand
Hendo
Rampage
BJ
Arlovski
etc etc

It WILL happen eventually with Conor, too. Wait for it.
That's why I love the Diaz bros attitude when it comes to calling them out publicly on their bullshit and not "playing the game" with them.

Can't we all just agree at this point that Dana White is a sleazy piece of dog shit who would fuck his mother for a handful of pennies? BTW this is a rhetorical question.

See this is why you are a nitwit.
A promoter should think money, so tell me how making Frankie seem look bad helps him make money??
It doesn't. All it does is make the #1 title contender look bad and that is not a way to make money.

Goodbye
Goodbye, you sensitive, ignorant sissyboy. I never defended Dana personally, I simply answered your retarded question. The answer is obvious, but you'd rather cry like a bitch and pretend everyone's a Dana fan.

Goodbye, you sensitive, ignorant sissyboy. I never defended Dana personally, I simply answered your retarded question. The answer is obvious, but you'd rather cry like a bitch and pretend everyone's a Dana fan.

I never cried
I never pretended everyone was a Dana fan
You also never answered my question

Outside of being 0-3 and being a nitwit again --- GREAT POST!

I hear Dana also offered the fight to Kevin Randleman.

Last edited:
You're too dumb to understand what you're reading so its pointless to argue with you.

It's pointless for you to argue with anyone since you're so full of shit it's bleeding from your ears.

Uhh did you not see the part where Dana clearly says he didn't know Frankie was hurt before calling him?

Did you see Frankie's explanation yesterday where he says he sent both Dana and the UFC his MRI that shows he had a torn groin? I mean you have guys like Ivanhoe who are even so delusional he'll even go as far as saying something like "nowhere did Frankie say he sent told them BEFORE Dana called him. Even though it's obvious he did or he wouldnt be so pissed. I guess it's easier for some of you guys to believe pro fighters are sensitive little pussies who have no reason to be upset with a promoter who tells lies for a living and routinely throws his employees under the bus.

Hang on here.

The RDA injury story broke on the 23rd of Feb.
Kevin Iole wrote an article at 9:45am on the 23rd of Feb stating the following: "White said the UFC offered the fight to Frankie Edgar and that Edgar turned it down, citing an injury."

Looks like Dana did say it was due to injury.

Back