Vera: "Garbrandt makes neck tattoos look bad by acting like a little bitch."

”I suck TJs penis for a living and when Cody doesnt want me in the same room before the fight of his life I call him a bitch afterwards”

Thanks, came here for cliffs and you delivered

giphy.gif

My first thought was, wow, I haven't heard from Brandon Vera in awhile.....then Marlon Vera...ok

I had always thought it was the neck tattoos that made people act like little bitches.

Chicken or the egg I guess.
regardless of what they are they definitely make people look unemployable lol

i'm not a fan of garbrandt at all. i was more of a fan until he was on TUF and his real personality was shown. i don't care for this guy at all, but he is one hell of a fighter. i respect the improvement that vera has made and he's put up some damn good fights. saying that, garbrandt would make vera his little bitch rather easily. vera should stay in his lane.

i'm not a fan of garbrandt at all. i was more of a fan until he was on TUF and his real personality was shown. i don't care for this guy at all, but he is one hell of a fighter. i respect the improvement that vera has made and he's put up some damn good fights. saying that, garbrandt would make vera his little bitch rather easily. vera should stay in his lane.
I mean sure Cody is a great fighter but his chin is suspect. What makes you think he could steamroll Vera who is actually pretty good? All it takes is one.

Clicked on this thread thinking it was about Brandon Vera

Clicked thread to see Brandon Vera's neck tats...

Leaving disappointed

Kick him while he’s down, cool.

Dude should know his role and shut his mouth.
<4>

How I picture Brandon Vera with neck tats:

Thiago-Silva-re-signs-with-UFC.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back