Vera: "Garbrandt makes neck tattoos look bad by acting like a little bitch."

giphy.gif

Who's Marlon Vera?
Lol from the looks of the youtube title, he got punked by Cody and instead of solving the problem right then and there, decides to be a chatty patty and talk when he's clear of danger.

I had always thought it was the neck tattoos that made people act like little bitches.

Chicken or the egg I guess.

Is it possible this fucking nobody is even dumber than Cody?

They are for little prima donas tha need attention.. and the more color, the douchier

Lol from the looks of the youtube title, he got punked by Cody and instead of solving the problem right then and there, decides to be a chatty patty and talk when he's clear of danger.
Watch the video. Cody didn't want him in the locker room with him because he trained with TJ lol Cody is the bitch here

Neck tats, reducing your earning potential since 1952

”I suck TJs penis for a living and when Cody doesnt want me in the same room before the fight of his life I call him a bitch afterwards”

For a second I thought we had a Brandon Vera sighting.

And then I click the thread and <FookIsThatGuy>

Watch the video. Cody didn't want him in the locker room with him because he trained with TJ lol Cody is the bitch here
”I see him training”, probably drilling setups, counters and shit for the fight of his life. Ur a retard.

Back