Vera: "Garbrandt makes neck tattoos look bad by acting like a little bitch."

giphy.gif

Have you seen Vera lately?? Dudes a monster... poster boy for usada Testing.... I assume..

He was one I was always shocked that he didn’t pan out more... No doubt he’s had a solid career, much better then most.... But with his build, his D-1 wrestling, his Greco-Roman experience, his BJJ and his muy Thai... Damn.. it seemed he had all the ingredients to be a complete world beater..

Jesus, the UFC really needs to hire away some WWE writers or some Hollywood writing talent and start feeding these bums lines. Between this and the Gaethje/Vick cringefest, I don't want to hear any fighters talk again outside of "I trained really hard" and "I've been working on new techniques." It's all just so bad.

I really don't understand how this should be any big deal.

a) Why should Vera shut up, when he was actually asked to give his point of view of this "incident"? He said that he understood Cody's reason, but Cody probably wasn't any polite, when he "was asking" Marlon to leave.
b) Cody did not want Vera to be in the same locker room, because he knew Vera is training with TJ. But failed to ask him politely.

Perfectly understandable from both sides and again, no big deal at all.

Tramp stamps on the neck are silly regardless. Yuck

always interesting to see how people act when the cameras are not around

Garbrandt's tattooees are really not the kind someone who has their head on straight goes out to get. yes I know this is steel cage fighting but there are sensible ways to get tatooees, semi sensible and then there's Garbrandt's. It's solid proof that while he may have gotten as far as he has due largely to his natural aptitude, his mindset is clearly counterproductive and could possible lead him to a severe spiral.

this nonames should stop to talk like they famous like mcgregor. fcn stupid.
How the hell is what he said remotely Mcgregor like? <Huh2>
Or do you just have to be Conor to get on a mic these days? There's a mic in his face so obviously SOMEONE wants to hear what the guy has to say. He basically said Cody was being a dick and had he asked nicely there wouldn't have been an issue. Chito is a stand up guy. (Character) And I personally love his story and have been rooting for him since TUF LatinoAmerica.

He threw a temper tantrum after getting lit up by Jean Claude Van Damme during a spar, we already knew he was a little bitch

Expecting Brendan Vera and soon to follow Thiago Silva playing Bongo

Disapointed

I see soccer moms with neck tattoos almost daily. Tattoo culture is dead.

I mean sure Cody is a great fighter but his chin is suspect. What makes you think he could steamroll Vera who is actually pretty good? All it takes is one.

i agree that vera is good, but i don't think he has the speed or power to put cody away. i see cody being a little too much for vera.

Kick him while he’s down, cool.

Dude should know his role and shut his mouth.
<4>
Nah, Garbradnt talked down to him and whined.

It’s not Vera’s fault Garbradnt got KTFO. Don’t be dick to people and everything is avoided imo

this nonames should stop to talk like they famous like mcgregor. fcn stupid.
Did you watch the video? He’s answering a question about what Cody said to him in the locker room.

Unless you’re talking about Cody.

Not sure if serious. You can also say it the other around to make just as much sense.

Fact...

If you sport a neck tattoo... You're a retard ... Fact

Back