Vene Vale Tudo

No blow job policy?

That's right fellas....no blowjob for me during hell's week. she does not do that.

What?!? No blowjobs? I didn't know there were still women in the free world that didn't do that. I feel for ya bro. Do you do oral for her? So what's her reasoning for this evil policy?

Vene, thats it bro!! I say we both open up schools... Vene Vale Tudo and Shooto Muay Thigh!! :D

Jeroen, first you find a woman in her late 20's at her sexual peak...then you'll know the big deal...

I've always thought that a few drinks won't hurt...I don't mean getting them pissed drunk...that would just be wrong...and besides boring too...
And that dropping the pants thing has worked a few times in the past...but I've nevered succeeded in getting head before having sex though...I wonder why

Finally somebody that has used the strategy of dropping pants. Yeah some women are weird. Some of them rather fuck and not give blowjobs because they think that is too personal, others rather give blowjobs instead of fucking. Women need to get their act together and do both things.

there are a lot of newbies lately maybe some of them can contribute for my research. ttt for the newbies. Since old-school do not get laid.

I concur.

Just debating my thoughts on sex in general, wouldn't it be more gratifying if more people put more thought into their partners pleasure.

Think about it.

If you devote as much time as possible as trying to pleasure your partner and they did you, just how fucking awesome would it be?

This is for all those guys who just think its about stoking the fire....

My $0.02 worth.

- The Jake

My superficial thoughts on the matter:

1. Make them laugh.
2. Make them respect you - mark your ground and be worthy.
3. Make them dream - be romantic.
4. Don't be selfish with the tongue. :D

Terry my man

You have made 67 posts but every single one has impressed me.

You're a gun, son.

You have made the GREAT ONE proud.

- The Jake

Thread To Top or something like that. It means YOU DONT WANT THIS THREAD TO DIE SENDING IT TO THE FIRST PLACE AGAIN AN AGAIN...

Wow Man !!! what a bunch of player haters.. arent they bro? -Dont hate if you dont get any...

Me and my gf are doing great. I feel shame for cheating on her. I felt that I needed to post this.

Back