Vene Vale Tudo

lol Jeroen....man get laid...and then we talk about the fucking deal. Dude you are missing out!!!

ttt

come on... don't let this thread die....

ANY advice from both male and female alike would be good.

- The Jake

Here is a new advice for you guys. If you manage do get with a girl that has a friend with her. GET A WINGMAN, let him do the girls friend. Otherwise there is one big (and nasty chans) that she will spoil it for you and your girl. She will tear you and that chick appart, trust me. Girls girlfriends are just evil sometimes :)

Ok guys im no expert but.. i have seen that girls like joyful guys as me. For ex: if you are good at improvising jokes about anything that happens you are ahead of the game; then you show that you are such a niiiice guyy!!then at the end they are asking for it (oh man you're so differnet!!! you're so joyful!!, you are so interesting!!).
Bottom line: be different. just 2 cents.ttt

good advices...I was away from the forums for the whole weekend. I had a fantastic time with my GF.

research takes year of collecting information. So...ttt with this thread.

Guys here take a while to get laid...or is that guys here don't get laid?

So what sort of info you after?

How you get a chick INTO bed or what you do IN the bed?

- The Jake

What about flat out honesty - simply telling a girl you love the look of her and just want a rampant one night stand?

Has anyone tried this as a tactic?

I've heard mixed results.... :D

- The Jake

Hey Venezualan I've had a girl go for my ass before I jumped out of fucking bed nearly with shock I never slept well again in the same bed with her, freak!

I have however been told by a friend of mine that her boyfriend was well into getting some furry forest action, it's just wrong if you ask me.

I am after both information jake...most esentially is to get them into bed. Because as long as you get off is all good. If you want to make comebacks then you need to know what to do once you get to bed. That would be the second step.

Hey man...i dunno it it wrong...but the other day i was fucking my girlfriend in missionary and then she started caressing my anus and I felt the erection getting better. I think thta is gay if you do it with a guy. If you do it with women then is Vene vale Tudo at it's best.

lol shooto...perfect combination for a guy would be

BJJ, Muay thay, Wrestling and Vene Vale Tudo...creating the ultimate fighters.

Originally posted by VenezuelanTKD:
[QB]I am after both information jake...most esentially is to get them into bed. Because as long as you get off is all good. If you want to make comebacks then you need to know what to do once you get to bed. That would be the second step.

Hey man...i dunno it it wrong...but the other day i was fucking my girlfriend in missionary and then she started caressing my anus and I felt the erection getting better. I think thta is gay if you do it with a guy. If you do it with women then is Vene vale Tudo at it's best.[/QB]

Whatever gives you would Vene... I ain't judging. Facts a fact man - asses are sensitive, be you a guy or a girl. I ain't gay nor am I judging but that's the truth....

As long as it gives you wood and gives her pleasure, then it's all good IMHO.

- The Jake

I agree Jake...The thing is that I haven't tried it yet. My girlfriend got the period and she completely shutdown the supply of pussy when she has the period. I have to wait until saturday night. I like my gf but she is a little weird sometimes.

Originally posted by VenezuelanTKD:
[QB]I agree Jake...The thing is that I haven't tried it yet. My girlfriend got the period and she completely shutdown the supply of pussy when she has the period. I have to wait until saturday night. I like my gf but she is a little weird sometimes.[/QB]

That's blowjob week, man.

Yeah, that is understandable!!! I wouldnt want to have sex with girl on her rags either. But Vene, that "other" thing u told me about your g/f is just wrong! U know what im talking about right? ;)

Back