• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Usyk vs Fury 2 Dec.21st Saudi

Who takes the rematch?

• Total voters
Yeah, everyone who streamed it illegally would have paid for it otherwise, you mouth breathing cunt.

LOL if you think it’s not the Saudi’s driving this and everyone else is just a piss in the ocean, you moronic cum bucket. Some networks weren’t happy with the crumbs they were thrown? Who gives a shit. Guarantee Usyk and Fury aren’t complaining.
Stop "LOL"ing already. All you've done when posting that is clown yourself. Now you're all pissed off. Haha. Oh, and I never even mentioned the Saudis. You did. They have something called broadcast partners, or distributors, you jackass. Learn that multiple parties are involved and when they take a hit (loss) it affects them all.

Also, at least in terms of boxing ability, having Usyk play Vov is like having Lennox Lewis be the star of a Butterbean biopic.

I cant recall his accomplishments but Igor trained boxing and kickboxing from an early age on to a high level. Ukraine back then had incredible skilled coaches/ boxers. I watched some training footage of him years ago and it was very very impressive.
Still Usyk is no actor and his style and built fits zero to Vovchanchyn. Guess its all about name value.

Fury didn't try to abuse his usual tactic of leaning on his opponent to drain them. He fought fairly clean for the most part. When he did try Usyk used some basic wrestling to negate it (he has a wrestling background). He relied on a technique called a duck under to escape, which he employed several times, the shoulder drive, and an underhook to shrug him off. Obviously he was well-prepared for it.

[timestamped]

Wrestling background surely helps (Loma is a wrestler too) but we had a discussion on this topic one day before the fight and I told you Usyk is simply physically stronger than Fury. At one point he lifted Fury off his feet with little effort and at one point had Fury's torso bent his head almost touching the ground by pressing him down until ref separated them.

Wrestling background surely helps (Loma is a wrestler too) but we had a discussion on this topic one day before the fight and I told you Usyk is simply physically stronger than Fury. At one point he lifted Fury off his feet with little effort and at one point had Fury's torso bent his head almost touching the ground by pressing him down until ref separated them.
Yeah the other part of course was Usyk's own physical strength. He showed it against Joshua as well. Neither man could really bully him in the clinch. He actually shoved Fury into the corner. That was impressive.

Assuming he even takes the rematch. His promoter didn't sound very optimistic about running it back immediately. This October 12th date is likely nonsense because it's too soon of a turnaround. We often see dates tossed out prematurely and fights either end up being rescheduled or scrapped completely. As far as I know Fury hasn't even activated the rematch clause yet. Neither has Usyk.
Good. Fury is probably already well on his way to gaining another hundred pounds as we speak.

I cant recall his accomplishments but Igor trained boxing and kickboxing from an early age on to a high level. Ukraine back then had incredible skilled coaches/ boxers. I watched some training footage of him years ago and it was very very impressive.
Still Usyk is no actor and his style and built fits zero to Vovchanchyn. Guess its all about name value.
Not Ukrainian but Cro-Cop was on Croatias National Boxing team I believe.
It seems more common over there in that part of the world to have some sort of education in other disciplines.

Fury's legacy is on life support. AJ has an arguement for being better than him now even if it is a weak one.
Going into the fight I was thinking the pressures on Fury because if he shits the bed and gets outclassed by Usyk that combined with the Ngannou fights will make people conclude AJ surpassed him years ago. Instead I feel like Fury vindicated himself by making the fight so close, certainly closer than the first AJ-Usyk fight.

FrVdCahWIAIt6AJ

GN7EsNLXcAALHau

Yeah, everyone who streamed it illegally would have paid for it otherwise, you mouth breathing cunt.

LOL if you think it’s not the Saudi’s driving this and everyone else is just a piss in the ocean, you moronic cum bucket. Some networks weren’t happy with the crumbs they were thrown? Who gives a shit. Guarantee Usyk and Fury aren’t complaining.
You could really do with a Xanax or two. What’s worse is your join date indicates you’re at least 40 which makes your words shameful. It’s precisely all that yob , drinking verbiage that have put people off Fury.

You could really do with a Xanax or two. What’s worse is your join date indicates you’re at least 40 which makes your words shameful. It’s precisely all that yob , drinking verbiage that have put people off Fury.

Thanks, mum.

Someone calls me an imbecile, I'm going to react.

Ironic from someone who names himself after a mob hitman.......murder is worse than bad words, imo.

*good character, by the way.

I have a feeling Usyk won’t take the rematch as he knows Fury will be much better next time and much more ready and in shape

The irony is fury has a long history of ducking fighters and rematches. Where as usyk has beaten every champ he’s faced as an away fighter. The fight may not happen but I would put money on it being fury not taking them rematch

Last edited:
The rematch is not going to happen in October (shocker) per Bob Arum. He said more like in November or December, assuming it even happens at all.

Back