• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Usyk vs Fury 2 Dec.21st Saudi

Who takes the rematch?

• Total voters
You're right about that. They are taking this L even worse than Fury. Strange. This jackass seems to be very emotionally invested. It's funny too because Fury can activate the rematch clause anytime if he already hasn't. If he wants another shot Usyk will grant him a rematch (unless he retires). He's never tried to skip out on his obligations unlike Fury.

lol how am I emotionally invested? You’ve been shitting on fury this entire thread. Like he fucked your girl or something. I just pointed out he gave Usyk his toughest fight and you said he didn’t give him a harder fight than Aj.

You said he’s overrated, wasn’t good blah blah blah

lol how am I emotionally invested? You’ve been shitting on fury this entire thread. Like he fucked your girl or something. I just pointed out he gave Usyk his toughest fight and you said he didn’t give him a harder fight than Aj.

You said he’s overrated, wasn’t good blah blah blah
Fury has a girl named Paris. Why would he even want to bang mine? No, Fury talked gobs of smack for years about Usyk and the rest of the division. He deserves the criticism after losing to a "pumped up middleweight shit house." I said Fury was overrated? I don't recall saying that. But, one thing we do know now is that he's nowhere near as great as he likes to pretend. Calling himself the greatest heavyweight of all time lol.

Fury has a girl named Paris. Why would he even want to bang mine? No, Fury talked gobs of smack for years about Usyk and the rest of the division. He deserves the criticism after losing to a "pumped up middleweight shit house." I said Fury was overrated? I don't recall saying that. But, one thing we do know now is that he's nowhere near as great as he likes to pretend. Calling himself the greatest heavyweight of all time lol.

Damn look how bent out of shape you get for someone to sell a fight? You’re a wwe fan clearly and don’t believe wrestling is fake.

When fury showed up as Batman at the press conference did you believe he was really Batman ?

Holy shit. What fighter hasn’t said they are the best. You gotta be 12

Damn look how bent out of shape you get for someone to sell a fight? You’re a wwe fan clearly and don’t believe wrestling is fake.

When fury showed up as Batman at the press conference did you believe he was really Batman ?

Holy shit. What fighter hasn’t said they are the best. You gotta be 12
False and I'm not a pro wrestling fan. Fury didn't just call himself the best of the current crop. He recently claimed that he's the best heavyweight to ever live. In fact, he's said it many times over the years. His ego just got checked and his cherry was popped. All by a so-called middleweight that supposedly can't punch. That's some funny shit. Your hero got his ass beat.

Guys a couple of you in here are parroting this crap about fury being saved by some dodgy refereeing. There was only one moment where it was clear that fury was being held up by the ropes. That was the moment it was ruled a knockdown, and the referee did it absolutely 100% perfectly by the rules.
Nope it was even exactly against the rules. If you count an 8 count for being in the ropes (a knockdown) you have to separate immideatly after that happens and start counting. The ref waited several punches before separating while Fury was out..

Then you have to do the 8 count and if the fighter then isnt able to defend himself (Fury was still out) you have to stop the fight. End of story. What Mark did whas doing the 8 count, then waiting annother 8 seconds while Fury wasnt doing anything and then giving the fight free again. That was simply completely against any ruleset.

Everyone expected bias towards Fury as the Saudis like him a lot more . Thats what we got. You can bet they would have taken Usyk out if that had happened to him.

False and I'm not a pro wrestling fan. Fury didn't just call himself the best of the current crop. He recently claimed that he's the best heavyweight to ever live. In fact, he's said it many times over the years. His ego just got checked and his cherry was popped. All by a so-called middleweight that supposedly can't punch. That's some funny shit. Your hero got his ass beat.

He also said Mike Tyson would ko him in one round. Lmao you’re such a child. Pro wrestling isn’t real bro. It’s ok. You can’t take pre fight selling seriously.

You just might be the worst crybaby I've ever seen around here.

Wah fury said he was the greatest wah , fury said he was a dosser wahhhh, fury said he could beat everyone and he didn’t wahhhh fury dressed as Batman and tricked me into believing he was a superhero wahhhhhh

Wah fury said he was the greatest wah , fury said he was a dosser wahhhh, fury said he could beat everyone and he didn’t wahhhh fury dressed as Batman and tricked me into believing he was a superhero wahhhhhh
You're really taking this hard. Huh? LOL

Fury didn't try to abuse his usual tactic of leaning on his opponent to drain them. He fought fairly clean for the most part. When he did try Usyk used some basic wrestling to negate it (he has a wrestling background). He relied on a technique called a duck under to escape, which he employed several times, the shoulder drive, and an underhook to shrug him off. Obviously he was well-prepared for it.

[timestamped]

According to one analytics company 20 million people around the world illegally streamed the event. I'll bet it was even more than that. It cost them over $100 million in lost revenue. Ouch.

Fury vs. Usyk loses over $100 million in revenue after data uncovers staggering 20 million illegal streamers

LOL at thinking they give a shit about $100m........literally a morning's worth of profit for the Saudis.

Pretty sure they're not doing this to turn a profit!

LOL at thinking they give a shit about $100m........literally a morning's worth of profit for the Saudis.

Pretty sure they're not doing this to turn a profit!
It isn't just the Saudis that lost money you imbecile. Read the article next time.
costing Sky Sports, TNT Sports and DAZN more than $100 million in lost revenue.

Man both of them got pretty banged up.

Also, this is cool. I'll have to check it out.

Igor Vovchanchyn is younger than The Rock. By the logic of the 52-year-old Rock playing a 30-year-old Kerr, why not just have Vov also play himself? This movie is going to look absurd.

Also, at least in terms of boxing ability, having Usyk play Vov is like having Lennox Lewis be the star of a Butterbean biopic.

Igor Vovchanchyn is younger than The Rock. By the logic of the 52-year-old Rock playing a 30-year-old Kerr, why not just have Vov also play himself? This movie is going to look absurd.

Also, at least in terms of boxing ability, having Usyk play Vov is like having Lennox Lewis be the star of a Butterbean biopic.
Igor is also only 5'8 and stocky as hell. He has a completely different height & build than Usyk has. Not to mention he's 50 and Usyk is only 37. None of it makes any sense. I think they just want the undisputed heavyweight champ to get some screen time alongside an A-lister like The Rock who is, or at least was recently, the highest paid actor in Hollywood.

I have a feeling Usyk won’t take the rematch as he knows Fury will be much better next time and much more ready and in shape

I have a feeling Usyk won’t take the rematch as he knows Fury will be much better next time and much more ready and in shape
31eeeb52c6a02197976e84b670f29d31.gif

It isn't just the Saudis that lost money you imbecile. Read the article next time.

Yeah, everyone who streamed it illegally would have paid for it otherwise, you mouth breathing cunt.

LOL if you think it’s not the Saudi’s driving this and everyone else is just a piss in the ocean, you moronic cum bucket. Some networks weren’t happy with the crumbs they were thrown? Who gives a shit. Guarantee Usyk and Fury aren’t complaining.

Last edited:
Back