Useless people

I don't know anyone that useless, but I do know a girl that is completely void of personality. My friend used to date her. We nicknamed her "wet blanket". She might just be an android though.

wth. report her to the police now

b4

latest

edit: scratch that. report her to a higher government agency asap

Not putting it as crassly as this but this is an underlying theme.

Have you ever seen "When Harry met Sally" TS (no homo). It's not possible for a man and a woman to become friends without sex becoming a factor. Given that she's your bro's girlfriend she should avoid flirting with you whilst he's out like the plague.

Comes across like your judgements of her are extra critical because you feel slightly rejected by her. Given that you haven't mentioned what your girlfriend thinks of her I think if you got out a bit more and met more girls you would be less bothered by her.

Also you said she is "supposed" to be looking for a new job but one day she spent all day in her room. How do you know if she was in fact looking for a new job?

To be honest I'm making a mental note of this thread. Next time a friend advises me to dump a girlfriend I'm going to think is it really because they think she's no good for me or is it because she doesn't laugh at his jokes.

Now I'm in love with her? OK, I think I'm done here. They should just re-name Mayberry to 'Armchair Psychology'.

Sounds like a good quiet roommate. You're an asshole. You're jealous of your brother and his dick is probably bigger than yours.

wth. report her to the police now

b4

latest

edit: scratch that. report her to a higher government agency asap

Shiiiiiiit. That's impossible. Even the artificial intelligence in those movies have more personality than wet blanket.

Shiiiiiiit. That's impossible. Even the artificial intelligence in those movies have more personality than wet blanket.

resolution_1920x1080

man if the world gets taken over by killer robots im gonna blame u :(

Use to have a friend that was similar to this except she lived with her mother instead of a boyfriend. I talked her into taking an apprenticeship at a dog grooming place in order to earn some experience (she was 22 and had never had a job before) and learn the trade. She worked there unpaid for about 3 months before they hired her on, she took to it really quick and now makes a decent living doing it.

You can ignore people like that, but if they are people that are going to be in your life regardless or people you care about sometimes it is worth it to spend some effort trying to help them out.

Use to have a friend that was similar to this except she lived with her mother instead of a boyfriend. I talked her into taking an apprenticeship at a dog grooming place in order to earn some experience (she was 22 and had never had a job before) and learn the trade. She worked there unpaid for about 3 months before they hired her on, she took to it really quick and now makes a decent living doing it.

You can ignore people like that, but if they are people that are going to be in your life regardless or people you care about sometimes it is worth it to spend some effort trying to help them out.

Was she a great big fat person?

You're just a knob mate. Move along.

You might have missed my question

I do have a question for you TS.

If you're paying for rent, you obviously have some sort of income. Why does not having a license keep you from having your own place? Do you rely on your brother and his gf to drive you to work?

Unless they plan on boring you to death with their lack of personality, I think you'll be fine.

its the quiet, lack of personality ones u gotta watch out 4 man

u dont know wats happenin up there

I want dat robot for research purposes.

its the quiet, lack of personality ones u gotta watch out 4 man

u dont know wats happenin up there

Agreed. While I was trying to stir up conversation, she was probably plotting my demise. I should watch my back.

Well credit to you TS anyway for putting up with it for three months. I only had a buddy with a girlfriend like that. Two weeks on a group vacation with them and I haven't spoken a word to said buddy since summer 2014 lmao. Its so fucking dreadful.

Well credit to you TS anyway for putting up with it for three months. I only had a buddy with a girlfriend like that. Two weeks on a group vacation with them and I haven't spoken a word to said buddy since summer 2014 lmao. Its so fucking dreadful.

Sucks when friends have shitty girlfriends, have lost touch with some cool people for that reason.

Is it ironic that we've spent dozens of manhours on this thread? I don't know what's what any more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back