Useless people

You should put an ad in the newspaper that says, "Will pay 75$ a month for land for my storage shed"

Once you find a person willing to let you put your storage shed on their property you order said 50 or 75 ft shed.

You buy a few things for shed and boom your looking good in your own place

Ive drawn you a picture to help illustrate my idea.

J9imYS.jpg

Let me know what you think.

leave her alone,the only useless idiot is you.As for her she seems quite happy and living life how she wants.

If you can afford 3 storage sheds you could have a sweet setup.

41n86Y.jpg

How did you lose your licence?

Stick thin. She's too lazy to eat regularly.

I'm not kidding. We went to my mum's house for a few days when her dog died, and his GF was stick thin when we got back. She's been living off next to nothing while he wasn't cooking their dinners.
That's not laziness, that's mental illness.

As to the brother, some people like having partners who are dependent on them.

Anyone who house-shares is just a leech who's an unproductive member to society. Gotcha.

No. But someone who is forced to stay with someone because of stupid actions on their own part may very well be.

You should stop beating around the bush and be direct. Tell your brother that you want him to date someone who has qualities that YOU are attracted to. Isn't that what this is all about, after all?

Cool, so I shouldn't worry about my the quality of person my brother's partner is because I'm not on their lease.

It's amazing the spin some of you put on a situation just to shit on the TS in Mayberry. What part of the post did it allude that I think I 'own the place'?

She's beyond lazy, is reliant on her partner (who happens to be my brother) to literally look after her akin to owning a pet. But hey, I'm not on the lease, so all is good!

If your brother doesn't find it a problem then you shouldn't worry about it. It's not like she's a drug addict or abuses him or a manipulative liar or cheater or criminal or whatever.

So she's lazy around the house and has no personality (or at least doesn't engage with you). Waaaahh

Your bro is fine with it. So if you don't like it leave.

It's nothing to cry over. If you don't like it move out.

I do have a question for you TS.

If you're paying for rent, you obviously have some sort of income. Why does not having a license keep you from having your own place? Do you rely on your brother and his gf to drive you to work?

So ts avoids this question the abandons thread. Answer this question

Stick thin. She's too lazy to eat regularly.

I'm not kidding. We went to my mum's house for a few days when her dog died, and his GF was stick thin when we got back. She's been living off next to nothing while he wasn't cooking their dinners.

Are you stupid? Nobody is too lazy to eat or will bring themselves to starvation if someone else doesn't cook their meals.

Doesn't eat, appears no have "no personality", lethargic.

Sounds like textbook depression.

Why is your brother still with this broad if she doesn't bring in any money, doesn't clean house, doesn't have an overally great personality and doesn't perform well in bed? Is he only still with her out of pity that if they broke up that she would be basically out on the street with no way of being able to support herself?

I'm not 'on the couch'. I have their spare room and I pay my share in rent. I do 80% of the cleaning around their house, my brother performing the other 20%. That hardly makes me useless.

Also, even if I were the useless one in this story, that wouldn't make it 'ironic'. That would make my story contradictory. Ironic would be that she is actually productive and I'm the lazy one.

But hey, through 'irony' around whenever you can. It's a cool sounding word.

No, that would just make you a liar. The original post was correct in that this is somewhat ironic.

TS...

When in doubt, get the HE// out!

TS, it looks like your problem can be solved with storage sheds.

Back