Social US Women's National Team Just Want To Be Treated Fairly - The Men's Can't Even Qualify For World Cup

Question....why does this usa team have more lesbians than other nations and why are they biggervand manlier than other teams? Looking other teams their players look more feminine. They diminate this sport on pure size and strength

“Only better.”

{<jordan}

God, it would be tough to hold your tongue if you were a men’s national team player.

I figure they could care less if they raise the womens’ pay to their level - but once you threaten to take away their funding and then have important politicians spouting shit like “only better”, you know they want to take the gloves off.

They can’t publicly say anything, however. Even if it were purely a statistical rebuttal, they would be labeled as woman haters and toxic males for life.

Nope , no military.
There are veterans who support protesting the anthem.
I don't think it is fair to insist everyone follow 1 side's perception of what the flag represents. People have explained that protesting the anthem / flag is not a protest against the veterans.
Yes but probably 99% of vets feel it’s a direct insult to their mates who’ve been killed. While they respect the right, they’ll never respect the method. And that is enough for me to disagree with the method, because I respect veterans above all citizens.

I’m all for equal pay if we cut the men’s pay to match the women’s pay since the men suck.

Yes but probably 99% of vets feel it’s a direct insult to their mates who’ve been killed. While they respect the right, they’ll never respect the method. And that is enough for me to disagree with the method, because I respect veterans above all citizens.
Where are you guys getting these numbers from?
A whole lot of assumptions being made based off of a poorly framed argument.
The flag has nothing to do with veterans. It is not a military flag. It doesn't belong to them. It doesn't even make any sense why anyone even tried to make this connection when the protest was clearly about racial social injustices done by the government. The protest has absolutely nothing to do with the military at all. And the flag is for ALL Americans.

Both my parents were marines, and I've got plenty of other military friends and family. They are capable of seeing the obvious, and they know that civilian shit ain't military shit. The argument is flawed from the start, because it's based on bullshit. You cant start a debate with someone by completely misstating their intent.

I wish the world would ban soccer

I dont know any of the players other than the creature Rapinoe and Morgan .
Just another random pleb .

Classless. The one recording is complete trash.

Edit looks like Ashlyn Harris a backup goalkeeper.

Last edited:
The depths that the media and politicians will go to, to pander to female "athletes" is insane. I've seen BBC articles listing "10 ways Women's football is better than Men's". Now they're touting ratings successes for 28 million viewing figures across the UK for a 24 team tournament in which 52 games were shown and the viewing figures account for anyone who watched at least 15 minutes. On the 2 largest channels in the UK, that are completely free, for a tournament that's in a prime time zone for the UK. That doesn't seem like a success considering the heavy advertising push they've had. People just aren't interested by and large.

Female athlete privilege is real. They get to play sports at the level of an 11 year old boy globally on TV, for millions of pounds in prize money AND you get to keep your "I'm a whamen, I'm oppressed" card.

<Prem973>

I imagine the USWNT will be sharing their prize money for winning the tournament across every team who entered, after all, the quality of input doesn't matter to them, just equality of outcome...

EDIT: and I notice the UK women's team have kept their traps shut when it comes to "equal pay" considering they get "central contracts" directly from the FA of a MINIMUM of £25,000 per year whilst the men donate their measly international pay to charity.

Last edited:

That's pretty much institutionalization at it's finest. Many view the flag as representative of everything in a country- good and bad. Others choose to merely see it as a symbol of hope, or something to aspire towards.

I also find it strange you respect veterans above "all citizens"...how about firefighters, healthcare workers, garbage men or cops? One could also easily argue a politician does infinitely more in the name of his or her country and flag than most people ever will.

Personally I could care less about flags, I've spent a long time overseas watching various sides burning another's flags in the name of something-or-other...not to mention the atrocities people have committed in the name of a flag.

One thing I very much dislike though regardless of country- is a sports team representing their country using it as a platform for their social and political views.

Speaking generally I like George Bernard Shaw's opinion: "Patriotism is, fundamentally, a conviction that a particular country is the best in the world because you were born in it."

I read an article a few weeks back whining that Alex Morgan only makes $3M compared to Messi’s and Ronaldo’s $150M+. A few days later, I was waiting at a bar on a pizza to cook, and the NWSL was on tv.

9-C91-E5-AC-CD87-48-F1-A9-C3-B57383-DDEEDC.jpg

<{you!}>

After Ronaldo moved to Juve they sold 520.000 Ronaldo shirts in the first 24 hours. Their stock went up 40%

I wish the world would ban soccer

Well we did. It is called football now.

There's only a strange country that plays rugby with advertising breaks that's played with hands but confusingly chose to name that sport Football, so they had to re-name the most popular sport in the world.

From an interview with Anderson Cooper. The media is eating this quote up. What exactly is her message?
"Your message is excluding people. You're excluding me. You're excluding people that look like me. You're excluding people of color. You're excluding... Americans that maybe support you."

I get it...people hate Trump, but what is she attempting to say here? Besides just being "trump sucks".

The depths that the media and politicians will go to, to pander to female "athletes" is insane. I've seen BBC articles listing "10 ways Women's football is better than Men's". Now they're touting ratings successes for 28 million viewing figures across the UK for a 24 team tournament in which 52 games were shown and the viewing figures account for anyone who watched at least 15 minutes. On the 2 largest channels in the UK, that are completely free, for a tournament that's in a prime time zone for the UK. That doesn't seem like a success considering the heavy advertising push they've had. People just aren't interested by and large.

Female athlete privilege is real. They get to play sports at the level of an 11 year old boy globally on TV, for millions of pounds in prize money AND you get to keep your "I'm a whamen, I'm oppressed" card.

<Prem973>

I imagine the USWNT will be sharing their prize money for winning the tournament across every team who entered, after all, the quality of input doesn't matter to them, just equality of outcome...

EDIT: and I notice the UK women's team have kept their traps shut when it comes to "equal pay" considering they get "central contracts" directly from the FA of a MINIMUM of £25,000 per year whilst the men donate their measly international pay to charity.

The Women's Rugby Super Series is currently taking place and here are the kinds of crowds it is drawing

The RFU pays these women between £20k and £30k a year for this with money subsidized from the men's game. And all because they are women and because they kicked up a fuss about sexism and 'equality' when the RFU (quite understandably) wanted to stop funding them.

The privilege is very real.

From an interview with Anderson Cooper. The media is eating this quote up. What exactly is her message?
"Your message is excluding people. You're excluding me. You're excluding people that look like me. You're excluding people of color. You're excluding... Americans that maybe support you."

I get it...people hate Trump, but what is she attempting to say here? Besides just being "trump sucks".
Twat brigade will be in shortly

I
That's pretty much institutionalization at it's finest. Many view the flag as representative of everything in a country- good and bad. Others choose to merely see it as a symbol of hope, or something to aspire towards.

I also find it strange you respect veterans above "all citizens"...how about firefighters, healthcare workers, garbage men or cops? One could also easily argue a politician does infinitely more in the name of his or her country and flag than most people ever will.

Personally I could care less about flags, I've spent a long time overseas watching various sides burning another's flags in the name of something-or-other...not to mention the atrocities people have committed in the name of a flag.

One thing I very much dislike though regardless of country- is a sports team representing their country using it as a platform for their social and political views.

Speaking generally I like George Bernard Shaw's opinion: "Patriotism is, fundamentally, a conviction that a particular country is the best in the world because you were born in it."
I agree with that quote. I sure as shit don’t think I’m better than anyone. I just know that every vet I’ve ever met, including family and friends, all have a passionate reverence for the flag, and I base my respect for it on that.

When I think of the flag, I don’t think of the politicians I think of the soldiers who’ve been sent over seas to do the dirty work that will either kill them, maim them, and at the very least, screw their minds up most likely.

When I look at the flag, I choose to think of the people of this country, not the faceless corrupt government.

I don’t expect everyone to view the flag the same way as me at all. I support all other’s perspective and freedom of choice. I just love my country and the people in it. All of them.

She just wants Trump to disrespect her or the team so she can say, "See! I told you he was a sexist, homophobe who doesn't really support America." This has nothing to do with Trump. Seriously, the guy could say nothing but good things about her and women's soccer and she'll still say the exact same things.

I really want to like Megan. She's a great player, has personality, and was the MVP of one of the most dominating US World Cup teams ever. She's making it real hard to be a fan.

Back