US to Cut Nearly All Humanitarian Aid to Palestine

They will never accept Israel
Period
Never
Every Israel Palestine discussion will always be undercut by that
Sure they will, many have already said as much. Many are increasingly calling for a one state solution whereby Israel annexes all the territory and grants Palestinians equal rights. Its the other way around, its the Israelis who would never accept the Palestinians as equals under such a solution.

Sure they will, many have already said as much. Many are increasingly calling for a one state solution whereby Israel annexes all the territory and grants Palestinians equal rights. Its the other way around, its the Israelis who would never accept the Palestinians as equals under such a solution.
The people who surround Israel and want them all gone want voting power in their country, and by that I mean a majority one. I don’t see what could go wrong. If you could read minds I’d let in everyone who doesn’t support Hamas or suicide bombing in general. I mean just because every country around them chased the Jews out doesn’t mean this one won’t be the same as the rest. Maybe they can have third class rights like they do in Iran. Then we’d have peace

How Zionists fight Nazis? Didnt Hitler make deal with Jews to send Jews to Israel? Where is @IDL?

You would be referring to the Transfer Agreement between the third Reich and the Zionists yes. An agreement to facilitate the transfer of Jews and their assets into Palestine.

Zionism predates WWII by a large margin and Zionists were all over Europe. An interesting problem for them was trying to convince Jews in Europe who enjoyed relatively good living conditions to move into the desert!

Britain declaring the state of Israel was in large part the work of Zionists within English and international upper classes who had a lot of influence, particularly in the banking/economics realm.

Last edited:
The people who surround Israel and want them all gone want voting power in their country, and by that I mean a majority one. I don’t see what could go wrong. If you could read minds I’d let in everyone who doesn’t support Hamas or suicide bombing in general. I mean just because every country around them chased the Jews out doesn’t mean this one won’t be the same as the rest. Maybe they can have third class rights like they do in Iran. Then we’d have peace
Ah so now you've changed the goal posts. Knowing that the Palestinians are perfectly fine with Israel so long as they get equal rights the problem is that treating Palestinians equally is somehow unfair to the Jews. So again, is it really the Palestinians who can't accept the Israelis or the other way around?

Ah so now you've changed the goal posts. Knowing that the Palestinians are perfectly fine with Israel so long as they get equal rights the problem is that treating Palestinians equally is somehow unfair to the Jews. So again, is it really the Palestinians who can't accept the Israelis or the other way around?
The Palestinians will not accept Israel
Once they have a majority vote they’ll chase the Jews out AGAIN

Only teenagers who didn’t see this go down in their lifetime think otherwise

Too bad for them. They should have made peace instead of rejecting it at every opportunity and trying to destroy Israel with terror. If they had done a deal from the beginning they would be much better off and even have big advantages over Israel, but they decided it was all or nothing. So now they get nothing.

Again? I don't think you know what happened there last century

I have an honest question, when people say "I am a Zionist" does it mean they are nescessarily Jewish or just pro Israeli state?
Zionist in its original sense meant Jewish nationalist, as in a person who believes that the Jewish people are entitled to a nation-state of their own. Nowadays since the Jewish nation-state is a reality the term implies a person who supports that nation-state but there's going to be a lot of differences between Zionists. Some might support the settlers, others might not.
I think the major thorn in these negotiations is Hamas. Some type of deal would have probably been agreed to by now if not for their terrorism. There will never be real peace as long as children are being indoctrinated into violence and a hate of Israel.
The Hamas problem is exagerrated, its a boogeyman used by Israel to justify the status quo of military occupation and expulsion. Hamas only came into existence in the late 80s and only took power in 2006, if they are the main thorn then how come a deal was not reached in the decades of occupation that preceded the existence of Hamas?

Chase them out how? Will they vote the IDF out of existence? These are all just excuses to justify the continued oppression of the Palestinians. Again, you're basically admitting its the Israelis who can't accept the Palestinians as equals, not the other way around.

Last edited:
Too bad for them. They should have made peace instead of rejecting it at every opportunity and trying to destroy Israel with terror. If they had done a deal from the beginning they would be much better off and even have big advantages over Israel, but they decided it was all or nothing. So now they get nothing.
Israel was against every peace talk ever in any serious way. They were and still are against a Palestinian state ever having sovereignty over its air and borders.

Throughout history the Jews have been expelled/subjugated from a multitude of states due to being to them being viewed as the cause for... whatever. What is the rationale for them allowing a group that already has extreme gripes with them political say which will likely weaken their political power in their own state?

Throughout history the Jews have been expelled/subjugated from a multitude of states due to being to them being viewed as the cause for... whatever. What is the rationale for them allowing a group that already has extreme gripes with them political say which will likely weaken their political power in their own state?
None of those cases of Jewish expulsion have any bearing on this conversation, the Israelis and Palestinians just don't command equal firepower here. The IDF is not only the supreme military power in the Palestinian territories, its the single strongest conventional military force in the region.

What's the rationale for allowing Palestinians equal rights under one state? Ending the conflict and granting Palestinians the right to self determination that the Israelis have long denied them. Those political gripes you have are rooted in the occupation, ending that is going to solve a lot of problems.

Zionist in its original sense meant Jewish nationalist, as in a person who believes that the Jewish people are entitled to a nation-state of their own. Nowadays since the Jewish nation-state is a reality the term implies a person who supports that nation-state but there's going to be a lot of differences between Zionists. Some might support the settlers, others might not.

The Hamas problem is exagerrated, its a boogeyman used by Israel to justify the status quo of military occupation and expulsion. Hamas only came into existence in the late 80s and only took power in 2006, if they are the main thorn then how come a deal was not reach in the decades of occupation that preceded the existence of Hamas?

Chase them out how? Will they vote the IDF out of existence? These are all just excuses to justify the continued oppression of the Palestinians. Again, you're basically admitting its the Israelis who can't accept the Palestinians as equals, not the other way around.
If only there was some other example of this happening we could look to in the area

Do you think a Palestinian majority would treat Jews equally? I mean just stop and think about every Arab majority country, and even how the Palestinians run their own affairs. Does it seem like a Palestinian majority would support a real Democracy with real equal rights?

If only there was some other example of this happening we could look to in the area
Example of what?
Do you think a Palestinian majority would treat Jews equally? I mean just stop and think about every Arab majority country, and even how the Palestinians run their own affairs. Does it seem like a Palestinian majority would support a real Democracy with real equal rights?
I think its much more likely than you seem to. If they were incorporated into Israel with equal rights at this point its not like they would really start out on equal footing anyway, they'd still be much poorer and poor people have disproportionately less influence on the political process so the take over wouldn't be so immediate. At the end of the day the Jews would still control the IDF which is what matters most. If anything its the Israelis who have increasingly passed laws that favor Jewish Israelis over the gentiles so that would be one of the obstacles to this solution but those could be overturned with more Palestinian representation.

And either way what is the alternative? Pushing the Palestinians into the sea? Indefinite military occupation? The two state solution is basically dead at this point, its increasingly used by Zionists to argue against the one state solution to maintain the current status quo of encroachment. That's not a solution, its stalling.

but seriously.. this money was for the the citizens.. this shit is kinda fucked up

Israel was against every peace talk ever in any serious way. They were and still are against a Palestinian state ever having sovereignty over its air and borders.

Not correct. The Jews have repeatedly accepted peace deals which give the Arabs most of what they want, and each time the Arabs reject it and initiate violence. Originally the Arabs were supposed to have Jordan as the "Palestinian" homeland, and that comprised 77% of the British mandate, but they rejected it. Later Ehud Barak offered the Palestinians 98% of what they had asked for and the rejected that.

Not correct. The Jews have repeatedly accepted peace deals which give the Arabs most of what they want, and each time the Arabs reject it and initiate violence. Originally the Arabs were supposed to have Jordan as the "Palestinian" homeland, and that comprised 77% of the British mandate, but they rejected it. Later Ehud Barak offered the Palestinians 98% of what they had asked for and the rejected that.
Lol at 98% can you please break it down for me what the israelis compromised on? Ive only ever heard percentages from that side and nothing on if they compromised on allowing Palestinians to have full sovereignty over air, sea, and borders. They also refuse right of return which is the Palestinians right under the Geneva convention

Back