US to Cut Nearly All Humanitarian Aid to Palestine

it was the UK that started the plan for the state of Israel in 1917 with the Balfour Declaration

It was done out of fear. It was the Brits trying to suck Russian cock. Suck up to them because they had a new regime of Jews like Trotsky and Lenin. But Britain being Britain, were scared shitless and totally ignorant of the situation, Trotsky and Lenin were internationalists and not zionists. So Britain threw them a Jewish bone to help save their asses in WW1. It was done in large part to keep the Russians fighting on Britain's side in WW1 and blew up in their stupid, ugly,cowardly faces.

And that is how British women got so ugly, kids. And Russia could crush them like a fuckin bug.

Last edited:
It was done out of fear. It was the Brits trying to suck Russian cock. Suck up to them because they had a new regime of Jews like Trotsky and Lenin. But Britain being Britain, were scared shitless and totally ignorant of the situation, Trotsky and Lenin were internationalists and not zionists. So Britain threw them a Jewish bone to help save their asses in WW1. It was done in large part to keep the Russians fighting on Britain's side in WW1 and blew up in their stupid, ugly,cowardly faces.

And that is how British women got so ugly, kids. And Russia could crush them like a fuckin bug.
tenor.gif

Excelent move, is abou time to stop to help our enemies and our allies enemies. All the money should be channel to Israel. For once the palestians may be more concerned with being feeded than blow things up.

Example of what?

I think its much more likely than you seem to. If they were incorporated into Israel with equal rights at this point its not like they would really start out on equal footing anyway, they'd still be much poorer and poor people have disproportionately less influence on the political process so the take over wouldn't be so immediate. At the end of the day the Jews would still control the IDF which is what matters most. If anything its the Israelis who have increasingly passed laws that favor Jewish Israelis over the gentiles so that would be one of the obstacles to this solution but those could be overturned with more Palestinian representation.

And either way what is the alternative? Pushing the Palestinians into the sea? Indefinite military occupation? The two state solution is basically dead at this point, its increasingly used by Zionists to argue against the one state solution to maintain the current status quo of encroachment. That's not a solution, its stalling.
Separate Gaza and the West Bank. Give both autonomy.

Separate Gaza and the West Bank. Give both autonomy.
By autonomy, do you mean the withdrawal of the Israeli military? What about the illegal settlements? Do they all stay? Do some go? Any land swaps? What about the security fence which encroaches on Palestinians territory?

Zionist in its original sense meant Jewish nationalist, as in a person who believes that the Jewish people are entitled to a nation-state of their own. Nowadays since the Jewish nation-state is a reality the term implies a person who supports that nation-state but there's going to be a lot of differences between Zionists. Some might support the settlers, others might not.

The Hamas problem is exagerrated, its a boogeyman used by Israel to justify the status quo of military occupation and expulsion. Hamas only came into existence in the late 80s and only took power in 2006, if they are the main thorn then how come a deal was not reach in the decades of occupation that preceded the existence of Hamas?

Chase them out how? Will they vote the IDF out of existence? These are all just excuses to justify the continued oppression of the Palestinians. Again, you're basically admitting its the Israelis who can't accept the Palestinians as equals, not the other way around.
Well I'll retract my statement that it's Hamas specifically and state it's terrorism more generally. I could be wrong, but I do believe if they would have employed a more passive resistance, there would be more pressure throughout the international community to get a deal made.

By autonomy, do you mean the withdrawal of the Israeli military? What about the illegal settlements? Do they all stay? Do some go? Any land swaps? What about the security fence which encroaches on Palestinians territory?
Fence stays between Israel and Palestine
The rest is fine
Settlements should be bulldozed wherever the line is drawn

None of those cases of Jewish expulsion have any bearing on this conversation, the Israelis and Palestinians just don't command equal firepower here. The IDF is not only the supreme military power in the Palestinian territories, its the single strongest conventional military force in the region.

What's the rationale for allowing Palestinians equal rights under one state? Ending the conflict and granting Palestinians the right to self determination that the Israelis have long denied them. Those political gripes you have are rooted in the occupation, ending that is going to solve a lot of problems.
If you honestly believe that a culture that to this day still brings up The Crusades...

Except they didn't. If not for the United States, Israel would exist in the same capacity as Palestine currently does: as an unrecognized territory. Israel is a Western creation to reallocate the burden of post-WWII guilt onto the Arabs and away from the actual perpetrators of genocide against the Jewish people: Europeans. Except the level of terrorism perpetrated by the Israeli settlers had no basis in jus soli.

So great that even its most passionate supporters can't spell its name correctly.
Goddamn, you are a fucking wart.

Well I'll retract my statement that it's Hamas specifically and state it's terrorism more generally. I could be wrong, but I do believe if they would have employed a more passive resistance, there would be more pressure throughout the international community to get a deal made.
I doubt it. Consider the Bedouin community that lives in Khan Al Ahmar that has tried to resist expulsion through legal channels. The Israeli Supreme Court recently given the military a green light to expel them and this despite the fact they tried to resist passively.

And look at the response to the protests earlier this year. People were blaming the Palestinians because they were burning tires. But why were they burning those tires? To obscure the view of snipers who were firing on journalists and medics. And even still the Palestinians are blamed. Their resistance is never passive enough unless its completely toothless and does nothing to stop the occupation and expulsion, only then is it considered acceptable.
If you honestly believe that a culture that to this day still brings up The Crusades...
What does that have to do with anything? Btw what's wrong with bringing that up? You do realize its a part of their history since the Crusades happened in that part of the world, if any culture should remember it its the one rooted in the territory where it happened.
Fence stays between Israel and Palestine
The rest is fine
Settlements should be bulldozed wherever the line is drawn
Do the Palestinians get land swaps in exchange for their territory that is cut off from them by the security fence?

Christians in America bring up the Crusades anytime there's any action in the Middle East. Shit we had a president make illusions to it in relation to the US invading Afganistan and Iraq.

Israel's most fervant supporters are evangelicals that believe Israel is neccessary to bring about the second coming.

I doubt it. Consider the Bedouin community that lives in Khan Al Ahmar that has tried to resist expulsion through legal channels. The Israeli Supreme Court recently given the military a green light to expel them and this despite the fact they tried to resist passively.

And look at the response to the protests earlier this year. People were blaming the Palestinians because they were burning tires. But why were they burning those tires? To obscure the view of snipers who were firing on journalists and medics. And even still the Palestinians are blamed. Their resistance is never passive enough unless its completely toothless and does nothing to stop the occupation and expulsion, only then is it considered acceptable.

What does that have to do with anything? Btw what's wrong with bringing that up? You do realize its a part of their history since the Crusades happened in that part of the world, if any culture should remember it its the one rooted in the territory where it happened.

Do the Palestinians get land swaps in exchange for their territory that is cut off from them by the security fence?
They’ll never agree to anything reasonable but fine by me. I’d probably just write something up without them honestly and enforce it.

They’ll never agree to anything reasonable but fine by me. I’d probably just write something up without them honestly and enforce it.
Well you're basically saying you want them stuck in reservations. Most people wouldn't consider that desirable. But nonetheless you gave a realistic answer and that's as much that I can expect really.

Well you're basically saying you want them stuck in reservations. Most people wouldn't consider that desirable. But nonetheless you gave a realistic answer and that's as much that I can expect really.
Why do they get to go into Israel? That’s your complaint? Jordan and Egypt don’t exist? If Israel wants to let some go through security points to work there thats fine, but if they didn’t randomly explode or go on stabbing sprees they might be More open to them

Why do they get to go into Israel? That’s your complaint? Jordan and Egypt don’t exist? If Israel wants to let some go through security points to work there thats fine, but if they didn’t randomly explode or go on stabbing sprees they might be More open to them
Because they've lived in that land for generations. Anyway, I wasn't talking about that but just equating the idea of autonomous zones with reservations which in they end I bet they will resemble quite a bit.

Not sure what Jordan and Egypt have to do with this, they're not the ones who expelled Palestinians. Actually Jordan gave them citizenship which is a lot more than Israel has done for them.

Because they've lived in that land for generations. Anyway, I wasn't talking about that but just equating the idea of autonomous zones with reservations which in they end I bet they will resemble quite a bit.

Not sure what Jordan and Egypt have to do with this, they're not the ones who expelled Palestinians. Actually Jordan gave them citizenship which is a lot more than Israel has done for them.
So you want them to agree to borders they don’t have to abide by. That makes sense

Did you proofread your last post
I just reread it and I still don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Are you saying you don't think Palestinians should even be allowed into Israel after any solution? Just stuck in their autonomous zones?

Back