International US intelligence : Wuhan lab workers were sick in Autum 2019

It was actually created in Canada and a sample was "obtained" by some Chinese "exchange students" and released in Wuhan. Whether or not that was deliberate and where else it was leaked around the world was not known. It's quite possible that it was released everywhere in a coordinated spread to begin the great reset.

<Huh2>

Wet market. Lab escape. Blah. This was a virus China released on purpose in retaliation for Trump's actions against them. It's fucking obvious. C'mon man.

Did I miss the part where everyone and their sister knew this came from Wuhan more than a year ago?

@Jack V Savage This thread is a good example of what I mentioned yesterday.

Can you imagine any other topic where liberals source to Mike Pompeo on claims that directly contradict expert consensus to the delight of moron right wingers? And, in the process, adopt distinctly anti-science presumptions that the evolution of scientific opinion with new evidence reflects a conspiracy.

@Jack V Savage This thread is a good example of what I mentioned yesterday.

Can you imagine any other topic where liberals source to Mike Pompeo on claims that directly contradict expert consensus to the delight of moron right wingers? And, in the process, adopt distinctly anti-science presumptions that the evolution of scientific opinion with new evidence reflects a conspiracy.

Please point to the "expert consensus" on zoonotic vs lab made virus for covid. If so, we could let the WHO know so they don't have to waste their time visiting and reviewing the studies and biosafety of Wuhan Institute of Virology and Wuhan CDC laboratories that they are currently doing.

I think this point is important.

When the outbreak first hit, we were bombarded with calls that "100% certainty, this did not come from a lab and you are a CT if you believe anything else".

But, we were also bombarded with "it was a weapon that China made, that's why...".

People (including scientist) dug their heals in. Therefore, we lost months of investigation.

Coming from a lab does not mean it was a weapon, infact all the folks saying it was likely a lab leak say it was a gain of function experiment that escaped containment.

This is largely speculative and I have already explained why such gain of function experiments are not a plausible explanation for sars-cov-2.

All conversations regarding the origin is going to be speculative. At the end of the day both a lab leak and from the wet markets are both possible. Trying to figure out which is more plausible is a senseless argument with so little data available since China has restricted investigations.

All conversations regarding the origin is going to be speculative. At the end of the day both a lab leak and from the wet markets are both possible. Trying to figure out which is more plausible is a senseless argument with so little data available since China has restricted investigations.
Any investigations happening inside china are tainted anyway because of the totalitarian nature of the ruling party there.

I wouldnt disagree that both scenarios are possible, but the post that i replied to tied together a number of facts, none of which on their own are evidence of a lab leak origin theory, hence why I labelled it speculative. Given that we have already seen two serious coronaviruses emerge in nature in the last 2 decades, and none emerge from a lab -it just seem more likely to me that this is another instance, especially considering the abundance of natural reservoir for these viruses in the region, and also considering the lack of any evidence that it came from a lab.

It was actually created in Canada and a sample was "obtained" by some Chinese "exchange students" and released in Wuhan. Whether or not that was deliberate and where else it was leaked around the world was not known. It's quite possible that it was released everywhere in a coordinated spread to begin the great reset.

There is no evidence for that and you are defelcting from China.

i remember how a bunch of the regular dumbasses here were rolling their eyes at the suggestion it came from china

We need to sanction the hell out of them

There was a critical pneumonia outbreak when Canadian soldiers attended the October 2019 world military games in Wuhan. One third of them had to be quarantined on the plane.

Eventually when they asked to be tested for covid antibodies in January prince Trudeau and the surgeon general denied them.

I wonder why?
Source?

It's pretty well documented that China has, and will continue suppress info that is unfavorable to China to the extremes of imprisoning people releasing information germane to the pandemic--"whistle blowers".
We may never know the truth tbh, and I'm not sure it really matters. Whatever the origin, it, and several variants are in the wild now.

If you don't think this came from the lab you might be retarded. The motherfuckers can't even control their rockets in orbit. What makes you think these fucks have legit safety procedures in dealing with infectious diseases.

The only reason this story was considered "conspiracy" was because it came from the Trump administration. Yet ironically, the debunking of said conspiracy was in fact never debunked at all. It's literally because orange man bad. This almost certainty leaked out because of poor safety procedures. Anyone arguing that fact is simply full of fucking shit, or just stupid.

The only reason we kept our mouths shut early on is because we needed fucking masks and medical supplies from China without pissing them off. Educate yourself you fucking clowns that are refuting this.

Last edited:
China is asshole

This is known...

Imagine how retarded one needs to be in order to look past the idea that there is a Level 4 Biolab in Wuhan, China that studies coronaviruses....but that this didn't come from there......

<{MingNope}>

You bumped a 3 month old thread with this shit take?

I saw this thread active again and thought there’d been another report where there was possibly more actual evidence about the lab.

But no, you dug this thing up just for that?

Not to mention, in order to demonstrate their complete innocence, china went to great lengths to deny access to investigators for some time.

Back