International US intelligence : Wuhan lab workers were sick in Autum 2019

They were studying ,I forgot the term, virial accelerators that increase contagions at Wuhan the year before the virus was known about. There are job postings for this. Do I think they made the virus? No. They extremely likely found it in the wild and were studying it. You don't have to make a pandemic virus. Nature is doing it all the time but most of the time it never gets traction.

Not sure why you quote me, but to my knowledge all of the kind of work youre describing was with sars-cov recombinant viruses, because it was a main focus [along with mers-cov] of the research on coronaviruses due to the 2002/03 outbreak in humans. If they were really sick with a virus from this kind of research it would not resemble the same virus that caused the 2020 pandemic.

If they were really sick with a virus from this kind of research it would not resemble the same virus that caused the 2020 pandemic.

Why? In the past, you had issues with labs that held the small pox virus having accidental leaks. Labs in china have had leaks in the past. People keep talking about that this was a weaponized virus but don't present evidence. Mother nature is responsible for a regional outbreak like what every 10-20 years or so. Why was the other I mentioned earlier able to predict what and where the next outbreak would be three years before it happened?

Why? In the past, you had issues with labs that held the small pox virus having accidental leaks. Labs in china have had leaks in the past. People keep talking about that this was a weaponized virus but don't present evidence. Mother nature is responsible for a regional outbreak like what every 10-20 years or so. Why was the other I mentioned earlier able to predict what and where the next outbreak would be three years before it happened?

Are you sure you have the right person? I dont remember making an issue about smallpox...

I've said before, I was in Portugal at Christmas in 2019 and every fucker on the backpacker circuit was sick, me included, with a ridiculously strong flu-like 'thing'. It took me around 2 weeks total to fully get over it once I got home. Covid was 100% in Europe months before 2020.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back