International US intelligence : Wuhan lab workers were sick in Autum 2019

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Quote from the US Dept. of State

The U.S. government has reason to believe that several researchers inside the WIV became sick in autumn 2019, before the first identified case of the outbreak, with symptoms consistent with both COVID-19 and common seasonal illnesses. This raises questions about the credibility of WIV senior researcher Shi Zhengli’s public claim that there was “zero infection” among the WIV’s staff and students of SARS-CoV-2 or SARS-related viruses.

https://www.state.gov/fact-sheet-activity-at-the-wuhan-institute-of-virology/

--

From the French state owned news, published Jan 16th 2021

Mike Pompeo reveals information implicating Wuhan lab in origins of COVID-19 pandemic

Among the new US information, it is claimed that laboratory researchers fell ill in the fall of 2019 with symptoms compatible with COVID-19, that scientists were working with a bat coronavirus which is 96.2% genetically similar to the virus that causes COVID, and that the lab has secret ties to the Chinese military.

https://www.fr24news.com/a/2021/01/...uhan-lab-in-origins-of-covid-19-pandemic.html

Inb4 wumao dispute the claim

Last edited:
giphy.gif

They tried this before with the 'Five Eyes' release that turned out to be full of nothing. Vague claims that are obvious politicking. More fool you if you think its anything more

They tried this before with the 'Five Eyes' release that turned out to be full of nothing. Vague claims that are obvious politicking. More fool you if you think its anything more
China Says Wuhan Market not Origin of COVID-19

May 28, 2020 - New research indicates the coronavirus did not originate in a Wuhan seafood market as many scientists have believed, a top Chinese health official said.

But Gao Fu, director of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, didn’t say where the virus, which has killed 350,000 people worldwide, came from originally.

He told the state-controlled Global Times this week that further research shows no connections between food sold in Wuhan’s market and the coronavirus.

“The novel coronavirus had existed long before" it was found at the market, he said.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200529/china-says-wuhan-market-not-origin-of-covid-19

---

The coronavirus didn't really start at that Wuhan 'wet market'
Early reports blamed a market where live animals were sold, but evidence now shows they were wrong.

"I haven't seen anything that makes me feel, as a researcher who studies zoonotic disease, that this market is a likely option," said Colin Carlson, a professor at Georgetown University who studies the spread of such zoonotic viruses, which transmit between animals and humans. Carlson does not work for the WIV.

https://www.livescience.com/covid-19-did-not-start-at-wuhan-wet-market.html

China Says Wuhan Market not Origin of COVID-19

May 28, 2020 - New research indicates the coronavirus did not originate in a Wuhan seafood market as many scientists have believed, a top Chinese health official said.

But Gao Fu, director of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, didn’t say where the virus, which has killed 350,000 people worldwide, came from originally.

He told the state-controlled Global Times this week that further research shows no connections between food sold in Wuhan’s market and the coronavirus.

“The novel coronavirus had existed long before" it was found at the market, he said.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200529/china-says-wuhan-market-not-origin-of-covid-19

---

The coronavirus didn't really start at that Wuhan 'wet market'
Early reports blamed a market where live animals were sold, but evidence now shows they were wrong.

"I haven't seen anything that makes me feel, as a researcher who studies zoonotic disease, that this market is a likely option," said Colin Carlson, a professor at Georgetown University who studies the spread of such zoonotic viruses, which transmit between animals and humans. Carlson does not work for the WIV.

https://www.livescience.com/covid-19-did-not-start-at-wuhan-wet-market.html
I remember reading a headline where China tried to blame Pakistan and India for the virus.

No but seriously, what was the statistical probability that the epicenter of the breakout just happened to occur on the street down the block from the lab that manipulates and tinkers with this exact kind of virus? People eat animals all over the world, so if the statistical improbability didn’t make you laugh at cnn and faux intellectuals scoffing at the truth (they are getting too good at scoffing at truth) then you just aren’t very wise or capable of independent thought.

There was a critical pneumonia outbreak when Canadian soldiers attended the October 2019 world military games in Wuhan. One third of them had to be quarantined on the plane.

Eventually when they asked to be tested for covid antibodies in January prince Trudeau and the surgeon general denied them.

I wonder why?

Whether COVID was engineered or not, it has to be acknowledged that bio-weapons were always going to be downfall of free, democratic societies, compared to totalitarian states.

The totalitarian state can survive disease with very limited impact to its processes, whereas the "free state" will be almost entirely crippled by it, and gradually take a turn towards the totalitarian model out of necessity.

If Nazi Germany and USSR still existed, they'd likely just be spamming viruses all over the world in order to gradually convert other societies into accepting their model.

They originally blamed the US
Then they blamed Italy
Then they blamed India.

They may have blamed others, but I haven't kept track of all the nations they blamed.
The gov of New York ironical blames European travelers for the spread of the virus in NY. And in Feb 2020 called it a European Virus. While giving a brief to reporters.

I remember reading a headline where China tried to blame Pakistan and India for the virus.

They've tried to blame everyone. Spain, Italy, the U.S. military, Australia, etc. It's very transparent.

Did they ever surface Huang Yanling?

Back